This is the Western Robotics Hercules Super BEC PRO Mini. This Hercules Battery Eliminator Circuit Pro Mini is capable of handling extreme high voltages and is made with high quality components that can withstand outstanding high current loads of 16 Amps continuous / 22 Amps peak.
The Hercules Super Battery Eliminator Circuit PRO Mini is a glitch free high efficiency, high power switching voltage regulator designed to work with all popular brands of R/C receivers and servos. It provides safe and consistent power to your R/C receiver and servo(s) that eliminates the need for a separate battery source. The Hercules Super will boost performance on your R/C model by reducing the overall weight while maintaining a high current output from high voltage sources up to a 18s LiPo battery (75.6V).
The Hercules Super BEC PRO Mini has high current rated silicone output wires with a Deans type connector. This will eliminate any unnecessary voltage drops that can occur with standard servo output cables. Technically it is not possible to deliver more than 10 amps through one or two servo type connectors, therefore a single pair of high power silicone wires and connector provides flexibility for user custom wiring that can provide real current delivery.
- Super high efficiency 5.2V, 7.4V, 9.7V and 11.8V.
- Wide input voltage range from 9V to 75.6V (3-18S LiPo) *min 12V input for 8.2V and above applications
- High current capability of 16 Amps, continuous 22 Amps peak with proper ventilation
- High power output that handles multiple servos with proper power rated cables/wires
- Built in battery reverse polarity, current overload protection
- High quality patented power indicator