This is the Western Robotics Chinook Optical Tachometer G2. The G2 Optical Tachometer is designed and
manufactured in Canada with state of the art micro-controller
technology. It's universal design enables it to determine the rotor
blade speed of any R/C helicopter model in Revolutions Per Minute (RPM),
with an aid of a large viewing window and LCD screen. It uses high
quality robust components that guarantees the accuracy and optimization
of the head speed in any condition. Features
- Reads a wide range of rotor head speed from 500 to 3300 RPM (Two Blade System).
- High accuracy RPM readings within 10 RPM
- Easy to use dial to adjust the RPM speed with onboard memory board to save RPM settings
- Large viewing window for clear visual of model's rotor blades
- Low battery unit indicator
- Operates on one single 9V battery (sold separately).
- On/Off Power Rocket Switch
- 3 Different Colored Versions
: 20.5mm Width
: 78mm Length
: 117mm Weight
: 120 grams
This product was added to our catalog on January 3, 2011.