The Werks Racing Team Line B6-Pro II .21 Competition Off-Road Buggy Engine takes the proven B6-Pro platform and makes it even better! The B6-Pro II provides a smooth, linear power band with strong bottom through top end with excellent run time making it ideal for buggy racers that like a smooth engine with power on tap at all times!
B6-Pro II Features:
- Revised port timing for improved performance.
- “Swiss” ceramic rear bearing for improved reliability and reduced friction.
- Double shielded front bearing for improved reliability.
- Lightened and epoxy ramped crankshaft allows the engine to spool up faster for improved acceleration and improved fuel economy.
- Black anodized crankcase for improved heat dissipation.
- Billet rear back plate to reduce weight and create a more rigid case assembly.
- Improved carburetor heat shield to improve carburetor consistency and reduce possibility of heat saturation.
- Revised carburetor design for easier tuning and improved stability.
- Modified crankcase and new super low CG wrap around head design for improved heat dissipation and reduces overall CG of vehicle for improved handling.
- O-ring sealed head button improves sealing and reduces the likely hood of dirt entering engine during routine maintenance.
2.8hp at 36,000rpm
Five Port, Chrome Plated Brass
SNS Machined High-Silicon Aluminum Alloy
Knife Edged, Double Bushed 7075 T6 Aluminum Alloy
Revised 2010, 2 Needle, Adjustable Venturi, Heat Isolation Sleeve.
Lightweight, CNC Machined, Super Low CG Wrap Around Case Design
This engine includes a Werks TLP5BT #5 Turbo Glow Plug. The glow plugs recommended for this engine are the Werks Racing TLP5BT #5 and TLP6BT #6. Pipe recommendation is Werks Racing 2013 (WRX6658C) for Truggy and Werks Racing 2058 (WRX6659C) for Buggy.
This product was added to our catalog on January 19, 2017