Walkera DEVO F7 2.4GHz 7-Channel FPV Radio System (Mode 2) (Transmitter Only) w/5.8GHz Video
This is the DEVO F7 2.4GHz 7-Channel FPV Radio System. This is only the Mode 2 transmitter, no servos, receivers or additional items are included. The DEVO F7 combines 2.4GHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) technology and 5.8GHz FPV, resulting in a versatile device with automatic ID binding, automatic ID assignment, and a fixed ID you set for yourself. Completely wireless and comfortable to hold, the DEVO is designed with freedom in mind, as it also features two modes for helicopter or airplane flight, 3.5" LCD display, and 5.8G real time image monitor. Update your flight stats online via USB.
- 2.4 GHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum technology
- Automatic ID binding, ID assignment, and customizable ID code
- 5.8G real time image transmission
- USB online update
- Wireless data transmission between two DEVO F7s
- Large LCD display
- Shape designed for comfortable holding
- Stick length and tension is adjustable
- 4 modes
- Helicopter and airplane support - For helicopters, there are 3 flight modes; can be personalized to meet the requirements for F3C or 3D aerobatic flight.
Encoder: 7-channel micro computer system
Frequency: 2.4GHz DSSS
Current drain: <=500mA(100mWh)
Transmitter power supply: 7.4V800mAh
Output pulse: 1000—2000Ms(1500 Neutral)
Image receiving: 5.8G
Channel selection: 8 channel
- ECP-4002: EcoPower "Electron" 2S Li-Poly 20C Battery Pack (7.4V/850mAh)
This product was added to our catalog on June 10, 2014.