The VS Racing VSR03 Competition On-Road Engine is a super long stroke .21 on-road engine is based on the powerful O.S. Speed R2101. By combining the experience, precision and technology of world famous OS Max engines, with additional tweaks and changes from the mind of legendary Rody Roem, creating a recipe for pure performance.
The biggest changes can be found in the crankshaft and the combustion chamber. The 14mm DLC (Diamond Like Coating) turbo crankshaft and turbo head button have been "Rody Modified". This includes balancing, porting, lightening and silicone ramping the crankshaft intake. The VS Racing 2102R is best suited for high competition 1/8 scale on-road racing and is recommended for "EXPERIENCED" users.
- Super Long Stroke
- 7 Ports with MES
- CNC machined piston
- 14mm DLC (Diamond Like Coating) turbo crankshaft - 'Rody Modified', balanced, ported, lightened and silicone ramped
- Competition Conrod
- VS Spec turbo combustion chamber
- 14mm high-speed main bearing
- 7mm high-speed front bearing with rubber protection
- VSR03 Super lightweight cooling head
- VS crankcase
- VS spec. aluminum lightweight slide carburetor with single adjustment
- 8.5mm aluminum venturi
Crankshaft: DLC/TUNG/SIL 14mm SG/SPT
Main-Bearing: 14mm High Speed
Front-Bearing: 7mm High Speed
Ports Intake: 7
Ports Exhaust: 3
Carburetor: Neck 15mm VS Spec.
Cooling-Head: Super light On-Road
Head Button: VS Spec for conical (Turbo) glow plug.
RPM: Max Power @ 33K RPM (4-45K RPM range)
This product was added to our catalog on November 16, 2017