VS Racing 2101R Competition On-Road Engine
The VS Racing 2101R Competition On-Road Engine is a super long stroke .21 on-road engine is based on the powerful O.S. Speed R2101. By combining the experience, precision and technology of world famous OS Max engines, with additional tweaks and changes from the mind of legendary Rody Roem, creating a recipe for pure performance.
The biggest changes can be found in the combustion chamber, lightweight cooling head and machined billet aluminum carburetor. The VS Racing 2101R is best suited for high competition 1/8 scale on-road racing and is recommended for "EXPERIENCED" users.
- Super Long Stroke
- 7 Ports with MES
- CNC machined piston
- 14mm DLC (Diamond Like Coating) turbo crankshaft - balanced, ported, lightened and silicone ramped
- Competition Conrod
- VS Spec turbo combustion chamber
- 14mm high-speed main bearing
- 7mm high-speed front bearing with rubber protection
- VS Spec. Super lightweight cooling head
- VS crankcase
- VS spec. billet aluminum lightweight slide carburetor with single adjustment
- 8.5mm aluminum venturi
Crankshaft: DLC/TUNG/SIL 14mm SG/SPT (25/250)
Main-Bearing: 14mm High Speed
Front-Bearing: 7mm High Speed
Ports Intake: 7 (300/60)
Ports Exhaust: 3 (270/90)
Carburetor: Neck 15mm VS Spec. Billet Aluminum
Cooling-Head: Super light On-Road
Head Button: VS Spec for conical (Turbo) glow plug.
RPM: Max Power @ 33K RPM (4-45K RPM range)
This product was added to our catalog on December 29, 2016.