VRP B6/B6D Aluminum Rear Shock Tower (Black) (+2mm Higher Wing Mounts)
This is an optional VRP Aluminum Rear Shock Tower, with a 2mm wing mount rise. This tower is CNC machined from 7075 aluminum alloy material and is compatible with the B6 and B6D buggies.
This +2mm tower features two distinct differences from the stock tower: First, it eliminates the outer 'stock' shock position that isn't used. By doing this, the stock middle hole becomes the outside hole, as well as the inner hole. But as an additional tuning option, VRP has added a hole between them. This will offer a fine adjustment for the different grip levels found in modern racing.
Secondly, the Wing Mounts have been moved up 2mm to put the wing in cleaner air. Testing has shown that this adjustment gives the car more overall downforce and makes it harder to traction roll. This is very much in line with F1 Aero packages.
- Made from USA 7075 American Aluminum
- CNC Machined, Anodized, and Laser Etched at the VRP Factory in Houston, Texas
- Engineered Structure for Maximum Strength
- Same weight as the Stock Carbon Fiber Tower
- No more breakage issues
- CNC Aluminum Look with Brushed Aluminum Edging
- Emblazed VRP Velvet Storage Pouch
- Made in the USA
This product was added to our catalog on October 4, 2016.