VRP B6/B6D Aluminum "Option" Front Shock Tower (Blue) (Flat Arm)
This is an optional VRP Aluminum Front Shock Tower. This tower is CNC machined from 7075 aluminum alloy material and is compatible with the B6 and B6D buggies.
This tower eliminates the outer stock shock position that isn't used. By doing this, the stock middle hole becomes the outside hole, as well as the inner hole. But as an additional tuning option, VRP has added a hole between them. This will offer a fine adjustment for the different grip levels found in modern racing.
- Made from USA 7075 American Aluminum
- CNC Machined, Anodized, and Laser Etched at the VRP Factory in Houston, Texas
- Engineered Structure for Maximum Strength
- Within 1g of stock Carbon Fiber Tower
- No more breakage issues
- Aluminum Look with Brushed Edging
- Emblazed VRP Velvet Storage Pouch
- Made in the USA
This product was added to our catalog on October 4, 2016.