VRP B6/B6D Aluminum "Option" Front Shock Tower (Black) (Gullwing Arm)
The VRP Associated B6 Aluminum "Option" Front Shock Tower that eliminates the outer 'stock' shock position that isn't used. The outside hole matches the position of the stock middle hole, and the stock inner hole remains unchanged. But as an additional tuning 'Option', a hole has been added between the middle and inner positions, offering a fine adjustment for the different grip levels found in modern racing.
- Made from USA 7075 American Aluminum
- CNC Machined, Anodized, and Laser Etched at the VRP Factory in Houston, Tx.
- Engineered Structure for Maximum Strength
- Flat arm tower
- Weighs within 1 gram of the stock tower
- No more breakage issues
- Available in silver, or in blue or black with chrome edging finish
- Made in the USA
- Includes VRP Velvet Storage Pouch
This product was added to our catalog on November 25, 2016.