VRP Aluminum Shock Pliers (Black)
VRP Aluminum Shock Pliers feature slots for 3mm/3.5mm/4mm shock shafts. They also have 12mm and 17mm cutouts for holding the lower part of your shock, as well as a built in flat section for pressing in shock ends or camber link balls. The overall size of these shock pliers makes working on your shocks easier.
- CnC cut, Anodized and Laser Etched in house at VRP in Houston, Tx
- Made from American 6061-T6 Aluminum
- 3mm/3.5mm/4mm shock shaft slots
- Handle has 3mm/3.5mm/4mm/4.5mm/5mm holes for checking screw sizes
- Makes removing shock ends and doing shock maintenance less painful
- 12mm and 17mm cut outs for gripping 1/10 and 1/8 shock bodies
- Flat section for installing shock end or camber link balls
- 100% Made in the USA
This product was added to our catalog on April 12, 2017.