Viper R/C VTX10 Sensored Brushless ESC w/EZ Link
|See Price In Cart|
This is the Viper R/C VTX10 Sensored Brushless Electronic Speed Control with an included EZ Link programming card. The Viper VTX series Sensored Speed Controllers are the most advanced speed controller systems available. Fully adjustable, ROAR approved and an ultra small footprint makes the VTX series the clear choice in your hunt for podium finishes.
The VTX10's all aluminum case disperses heat without the use of a fan and comes out of the box preloaded with eight customizable profiles; or add your own profile for a specific track or track condition. The VTX10 is designed to handle sensored motors down to 6.5 turn in two wheel drive applications.
The EZ Link is the same size as a credit card, and is used for tuning the speed control while at the track without the need for a computer. The innovative V-Port on the VTX speed control allows for programmability without removing the speed control wire from the receiver. This means less wear over time and you never have to dig into your receiver to make an adjustment. All these features are complimented by Viper's 365 day limited manufacturers warranty on all electronics for peace of mind.
- Visualized adjustment with Viper R/C EZ Link without removing receiver wire
- 8 Default profiles that allow quick set up without ProGauge or EZ Link
- High resolution control on all settings
- Ultra low resistance power FET board for maximum efficiency and power
- LED running mode indicator for easy stock racing identification
- Ultra compact footprint design
- Aluminum case for superior thermal performance
- PC link for firmware updates and advanced function settings (Sold separately)
- 365 day manufacturers warranty on VTX10 and EZ Link through Viper R/C
On Resistance: 0.00045Ω * 2
Support LiPo Cell: 2~3S Li-Po
Max BEC Voltage/Amp: 7V/5A
Motor Limit: 2-Pole 540/6.5T@2S
3S LiPo Limit: 10.5T~25.5T (ONLY WITH PROPER GEARING!)
Weight (without wires): 47g
This product was added to our catalog on June 22, 2012.