Viper R/C VTX1 Sensored Brushless ESC w/EZ Link
|See Price In Cart|
This is the Viper R/C VTX1 Sensored Brushless ESC with an included EZ Link programming card. The VTX1 is the most advanced speed control system available. Fully programmable, ROAR approved, and an ultra small footprint are just some of the features that make the VTX1 a great choice in your hunt for the podium.
The VTX1 has an all aluminum case that disperses heat without the use of a fan. It comes preloaded with eight profiles which are all customizable for different applications, and you can develop your own profile for a specific track or track conditions. The VTX1 was developed for 1/12 and 1/10 scale on road applications that dont use a receiver pack, and it is also a great choice for competitive 1/10 off road racing. Top of the line power FET's provide ultra-low resistance for "blinky class" racing, while the sophisticated boost timing firmware allows you to set your power profile to suit any track.
The EZ Link is the same size as a credit card, and is used for tuning the speed control while at the track without the need for a computer. The innovative V-Port on the VTX speed control allows for programmability without removing the speed control wire from the receiver. This means less wear over time and you never have to dig into your receiver to make an adjustment. All these features are complimented by Viper's 365 day limited manufacturers warranty on all electronics for peace of mind.
- True sensored system
- 1~2S LiPo Support without radio receiver pack
- Smart Brake System setting by motor RPM and curve profiles
- Dynamic timing boost for competitive track conditions
- Detailed throttle punch/curve setting
- Battery cut off, ESC temperature, and motor temperature protection
- LED indicator for STOCK/MODIFIED class race
- Auto time-out power off
- EZ Link programming card included
- VIPER Software for firmware upgrade (link device sold separately)
- 8 Default standard set up profiles that allow quick set up without ProGauge or EZ Link
Type: Sensored only
ON Resistance: 0.00045Ω * 2
Battery Support: 1~2S Li-Po
BEC voltage: 4.5~5.5V
Dimensions (WxLxH): 30x32.5x14.5mm
This product was added to our catalog on December 20, 2011.