Velotech Magic Multirotor 20A Speed Controller w/SimonK Program (No BEC)
This is a Velotech Magic 20 Amp Multirotor Speed Controller, with SimonK programming. With an incredibly efficient all N-channel MOSFET design, jitter-free hardware PWM input, and the popular SimonK programming, Velotech Magic speed controllers are the perfect choice to finish off your multirotor kit. Velotech produces some of the best multirotor ESC's you can buy! Velotech ESC's offer fast and smooth throttle response, low running temperatures, and great reliability. This ESC does not have a BEC, and because it is flashed with SimonK, there is no need to cut the signal wire for multirotor setup.
Quality electronic parts are used throughout, such as genuine Japanese Rubycon capacitor, IOR MOS tubes, and heavy duty PCB's. These parts cost much more than the parts used in low price ESCs. The manufacturing process is also strictly controlled and monitored to ensure all electronic parts are properly soldered. Finally, every single ESC is factory tested with an oscilloscope and other equipment, and a burn-in test is performed to help ensure the product you receive will be of the highest standards of quality.
- Perfect for high performance quadcopter applications!
- Flashed with the popular SimonK multirotor program and can be upgraded by users.
- Uses precision external crystal oscillating circuit.
- Support a wide variety of signal input of different flight controllers, such as PWM, 12C, and UART.
- MOSFETS and drive circuit are checked to ensure correct operation during power up. A motor will not be powered if any errors are detected.
- Only extreme low resistance MOSFET and high Tg PCB are used to ensure high efficiency and reliability.
Continuous Current: 20A
Voltage Range: 2-4S LiPo
BEC Output: N/A
Refresh Rate: 600Hz
Motor Wires: 16 gauge soft silicone wires
Battery Wires: 16 gauge soft silicone wires
Signal Cable: 30cm long, Futaba & JR compatible
Weight: 23g (approx. including wires)
Dimensions: 50x27x14mm (approx. including capacitor)
This product was added to our catalog on May 29, 2015.