Velotech Magic Multirotor 12A Speed Controller w/1A BEC SimonK Program
This is the Velotech Magic Multirotor 12A Speed Controller, with a 1A BEC. Velotech Magic ESCs are flashed with SimonK program specially designed for multirotors, with efficient and all N-channel design, jitter-free hardware, PWM input, and smooth throttle response.
- Perfect for high performance 250 class quadcopter applications!
- Flashed with the popular SimonK multirotor program and can be upgraded by users.
- Linear BEC eliminates interference. The voltage matching design improves voltage consistency when multiple Magic speed controllers are used together.
- Use precision external crystal oscillating circuit.
- Support a wide variety of signal input of different flight controllers, such as PWM, 12C, and UART.
- MOSFETS and drive circuit are checked to ensure correct operation during power up. A motor will not be powered if any errors are detected.
- Only extreme low resistance MOSFET and high Tg PCB are used for the product to ensure high efficiency and reliability.
Continuous Current: 12A
Voltage Range: 2-4S LiPo
BEC Output: 1A, 5V
Refresh Rate: 600Hz
Motor Wires: 18 gauge soft silicone wires
Battery Wires: 18 gauge soft silicone wires
Weight: 16g (approx. including wires)
Dimensions: 38x21x8mm (approx. including capacitor)
This product was added to our catalog on June 13, 2016.