Vaterra Twin Hammers 1/10 4WD Electric Rock Racer Kit
This is the Vaterra Twin Hammers 1/10 4WD Electric Rock Racer Kit. The Vaterra Twin Hammers rock racer epitomizes the spirit of 4WD adventure. This kit version lets experienced RC drivers build the vehicle to their specifications, using the electronics and power system of their choice. It also takes the performance of this proven platform to the next level by including the option parts that have been most popular with the RTR version. These include licensed Interco Super Swamper Tires, a front locker, heavy duty front axle outdrives and more.
- 4wd with Two Speed Transmission: The shift-on-the-fly, two-speed transmission lets you take better advantage of the 4WD on different types of terrain. Drop it into low gear to crawl over rock piles and then shift into high to blast across the flats. NOTE: Servo is not included.
- Metal Gear Differentials: The metal gear differentials have been engineered to handle high output, brushless power systems and the rigors of high-speed, off-road driving.
- 4-Link Suspension: The single solid axle with rear shocks mounted on the trailing arms not only looks realistic, but functions exactly like the 4-link suspension on a full-scale rock racer.
- Licensed Interco Super Swamper Tires: The realistic drivetrain and suspension are complemented by licensed replicas of Interco TSL SX Super SwamperŽ tires. Like the full-scale versions, their tread pattern and compound provide excellent grip at almost any angle.
- Includes Popular Option Parts:
- Clear Body Panels with Genright Decals
- Front differential locker
- Metal wheel hexes
- Metal transmission gears
- Heavy duty front axle outdrives
- Front and rear sway bars
- Threaded aluminum shocks
Type: Rock Crawler
Length: 18.00 in (457.2mm)
Width: 5.90 in (149.9mm)
Height: 6.50 in (165mm)
Ground Clearance: 2.25 in (57mm)
Wheelbase: 11.60 in (294.6mm)
Chassis: Molded Composite
Suspension: Cantilever (front), Trailing Arm (rear)
Tire Type: 4.6 in (116.8mm) Licensed Interco Super Swamper STL SX
Motor: Not included (540 required)
Speed Control: Not included
Servos: Not included
Batteries: Not included
Charger: Not included
Gear Pitch: 48P
Wheel Size: 1.90 in (48.2mm)
Shock Type: Aluminum Oil Filled Coil-over
Body: Unpainted Clear Polycarbonate Panels (flat hood and roof) w/ GenRight Decals
Ball Bearings: Yes
Experience Level: Adult Supervision Required
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: 10-15 Hours
Is Assembly Required: Yes
Needed to Complete:
- Transmitter, Receiver & Servo
- ESC & Motor
- Battery & Charger
- Polycarbonate Paint for Body
- CA Glue
- AA Batteries for Transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on July 22, 2014.