Vaterra 2014 Chevrolet Corvette V100S 1/10 RTR w/DX2E 2.4GHz, NiMH Battery & Charger
This is the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette V100S. Steal the spotlight with this one-of-a-kind, 1/10-scale replica of the 2014 Corvette Z51 Stingray. It comes completely assembled and ready to run with an officially licensed body that is exclusive to this vehicle. Underneath the gorgeous exterior is the power and poise of a Vaterra V100-S chassis. Its potent Dynamite power system and shaft-driven 4WD provide a perfect blend of speed, traction and control that make this car fun to drive right out of the box.
- Exclusive 2014 Corvette Body: The stunning body is a licensed exclusive that is only available on this Vaterra® vehicle. It’s modeled after the 2014 Corvette Z51 Stingray and includes details like chrome exhaust tips, side mirrors, authentic badging and more.
- V100S Chassis: The V100-S chassis gives you a balanced, neutral handling car that’s fun to drive. Its universal body mounts allow you to use bodies from other Vaterra® vehicles with a V100-series chassis or the 1/10-scale bodies from other manufacturers. You can also choose from a wide array of upgrade options for everything from the suspension to the power system.
- Shaft Driven 4wd: The shaft-driven 4WD delivers excellent traction on paved surfaces and superb drift control when sliding through corners at full throttle. The di¬fferentials are sealed against the elements and can be tuned for a variety of running conditions.
- Low Profile Tires on Corvette Z51 Wheels: The tires come mounted on 54mm replicas of the wheels that are exclusive to the Z51 performance package. Brake and caliper details on the hub add to the realism. The rear tires have a little more meat than the fronts for better grip and a little more attitude.
- Waterpoof* Electronics: The car is equipped with a waterproof receiver, speed control and steering servo for driving in the real world, where roads get wet and the weather is often less than perfect. (*For complete details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manual)
- Spektrum DX2E 2.4GHz Radio System: The radio system the car comes with gives you the unbeatable signal security and responsiveness of Spektrum DSMR® 2.4GHz technology. The DX2E transmitter is compatible with any Spektrum surface receiver so you can use it with other RC vehicles as well.
Type: Touring Car
Length: 14.85 in (371mm)
Width: 7.76 in (194mm)
Height: 4.4 in (112mm)
Ground Clearance: 0.25 in (6mm)
Wheelbase: 10.25 in (256mm)
Weight: 3.875 lbs (1.76kg)
Chassis: Injection Molded
Tire Type: Z51
Motor or Engine: 540 Brushed
Speed Control: Included
Radio: Spektrum DX2E 2 Channel
Batteries: 1800mAh Ni-Mh 6-cell Flat w/EC3
Charger: 2A NiMh AC Peak Charger
Gear Pitch: 48
Wheel Size: 2.16 in (54mm)
Shock Type: Injection Molded Friction
Body: 2014 Chevrolet Corvette
Ball Bearings: Complete Drivetrain
Experience Level: Beginner
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed To Complete:
- Nothing! Everything is included in the box.
This product was added to our catalog on August 25, 2014.