For a limited time, when you purchase the VS4-10 Phoenix, you will receive a free Vanquish Machined Transfer Case Gear Set (VPS10210). This is an $89.99 value you will receive absolutely free! Supply is limited - when they are gone, they are gone forever!
The Vanquish VS4-10 Phoenix Straight Axle Rock Crawler Kit is designed and built with the Vanquish Products VFD Twin transmission (patent pending) and molded F10 axles. This combination provides performance advantages never before offered in a scale kit of its kind. The VFD Twin incorporates Selectable Overdrive Shifting and a 3-position dig unit into one compact package. The molded F10 Straight Axles utilize a high clearance design which minimizes the size of the pumpkin and maximizes strength around the C-hub and knuckle. Connecting the VFD Twin to the F10 Straight Axles are the ISD10 driveshafts. The ISD10 Driveshafts have machined CV-style joints at each end with molded splined shafts between them for smooth and efficient performance.
The VFD Twin Transmission (Patent Pending) kit is an evolution of the original VFD. Taking the same balance of performance, scale appearance, strength, and adding industry first features. The VFD Twin comes equipped with selectable overdrive and rear dig. The twin shifting transfer case utilizes replaceable bearing plates, a brass pivot for the shift arms, and chromoly shift slides. Borrowing from the proven Hurtz dig, the VFD twin shifting is smooth and reliable. On the fly overdrive shifting from 6.5% to 33% makes an immediate change to the driving characteristics and tuning options. Plus, if you don't want to invest in additional servos for the dig or overdrive, both systems feature a mechanical lockout system so you aren't required to run these features unless you want to!
The F10 Plastic Molded Straight axles benefit from Vanquish Product’s years of design experience in making the industry’s best aluminum axles. The molded F10 Straight axles feature an ultra-rigid design with an integrated truss that ties both ends of the axle together and oversized C's with an integrated panhard mount.
Vanquish Products VS4-10 Chassis is made to provide you with a balance of scale looks and unhindered performance. The steel C-channel design provides scale detail, molded front and rear cross members fill the chassis rails in the highest stress locations for ultimate strength and provide features like dual servo mounts, winch line routing, and a fuel cell. The molded rock sliders come with a replaceable tapered outer portion that perfectly fits the Phoenix body. The VS4-10 chassis is developed to work with the VFD Twin transmission to keep the overdrive and dig servo low on the platform. The panhard mount on the chassis is made from machined aluminum to withstand the impacts of severe trail conditions. Molded shock towers capture the top of the 90mm Incision S8E Shocks in double shear for maximum support. Narrow molded front and rear bumpers maximize clearances while improving approach and departure angles.
The VS4-10 features Incision 90mm S8E shocks with larger 8mm bore aluminum threaded bodies, dual X-ring seals, locking preload collars, keyed spring cups, polished steel shock shafts, and machined pistons. The front 3-link with panhard suspension provides scale looks by keeping the servo out of sight, while still providing room for full suspension travel. The suspension pivots on a full set of stainless steel links to keep the weight down low with a smooth transition from the link to the rod ends.
NOTE: Finished kit shown in the photos is for illustrative purposes only. See the needed to complete list below for a list of items required to complete the model.
- VFD Twin Transmission - Selectable Overdrive and Dig (Patent Pending)
- Includes the VFD Twin Machined Transfer Case Gear Set!
- F10 Straight Axle Housings
- Offset Pumpkin Front Straight Axle
- Centered Pumpkin Rear Straight Axle
- Universal-style front axle shafts
- Double Shear Shock Mounts
- ISD10 Driveshafts
- Scale removable third member
- Machined aluminum red anodized rear fill cap with molded install tool
- Heavy Duty High Clearance Steel C-Channel Frame Rails
- Molded Front Inner Fenders with integrated LED mounts
- Phoenix Molded Rock sliders
- Phoenix High Clearance Bumpers
- Integrated battery tray and electronic mounting positions
- VFD Twin Overdrive and Dig servo mounts
- Stainless Steel links
- Molded inner fenders with front body hinge and scale radiator mount
- Stainless Steel Links
- Stainless Steel Pivot Balls
- S8E Scale 90mm Shocks
- The Incision S8E Aluminum Scale Shocks feature a larger 8mm bore for increased dampening & longer seal life
- Dual molded X-Ring lower shock cartridge provides more sealing surfaces than standard O-rings
- Threaded shock bodies allow a wide spring preload range
- Scale shock cap with steel pivot ball and bleeder screw
- Offset lower shock pivot balls allow for greater flexibility for tuning shock angles
- Polished Shock shafts
- Phoenix Body
- VRD1 Rear Cage
- 3-Piece Body Design
- Removable Bed Sides
- Headlight and Tail Light buckets
- Molded Grill
- Hinged Design
- Hidden body clips with quick release front pivot pin
- Full interior
- Molded details parts (Wipers, Gear shifter, Steering wheel)
- Wheels and Tires
- 1.9 VXT Tires
- 1.9 Incision KMC KM233 Hex Beadlock Wheels
- 540 Motor
- Steering Servo (Vanquish 20mm servo horn recommended)
- Transmitter and Receiver
- Polycarbonate Paint for Body
- Tools for Assembly
- (2) Standard size servos for Dig and Selectable Overdrive (Standard or Low Profile)
- (2) 24mm servo horns
- 4 Channel Transmitter and Receiver
This product was added to our catalog on November 10, 2022