Vanquish Products Hurtz Shifter 3 Position Dig Unit (Silver)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is an optional Vanquish Products Hurtz Shifter 3 Position Dig Unit, and is intended for use with the Axial AX10 Scorpion.
- Dig unit designed as a heavy duty unit for demanding drivers.
- Designed to eliminate known flaws that cause failure.
- ALL drive dogs are 440c stainless steel, including stationary dogs mounted to the housing.
- Sliding mechanisms will not show galling, so only a small amount grease is needed.
- Stationary rear drive output does not slide in and out of housing.
- Weighs in at 80 grams or .180 lbs.
- Servo mount is located on the dig housing so most servo flex is eliminated.
- Hurtz Shifter lever action give a mechanical advantage for the servo of 2.5 to 1 ratio. allowing a standard servo to man handle the shifting demands needed in competition crawling.
- Total shifter travel needed to shift to all three positions is .73 inches.
- ** Regular servo mount can use a HITEC HS-5625MG, HS-645MG, or Futaba S3305.
- ** Can use a HITEC HS-2258MG with optional MiniMount.
This product was added to our catalog on May 21, 2010.