The Vanquish Currie F9 SCX10 II Front Axle Assembly is officially licensed from Currie Enterprises and includes a variety of features that will improve performance and durability. The diamond shaped pumpkin houses your AR44 style gears and features VP's awesome one piece bearing retainers. Integrated c-hubs with chromoly steel, threaded c-hub inserts are replaceable. Plus an integrated pan hard mount, double sheer shock mounts and built in upper link mounts that improve clearance and create increased up travel make these housings a must have upgrade for your SXC10 II.
- Vanquish Products Currie F9 Aluminum Axle for Axial SCX10-II
- Fully licensed by Currie Enterprises
- Comes with One Piece Bearing Retainers (Patent Pending)
- Integrated C-hub design allows for a much more scale appearance
- Threaded Chromoly Steel C-hub Insert provides stronger threads that are also replaceable
- Double shear shock mounts
- Integrated Panhard mount
- Upper link mounts built into third member
- Increased upper link clearance for more suspension up travel ability
- Compatible with factory Axial SCX10-II links
- (1) Currie Front Housing
- (2) Bearing Retainers
- (1) Currie F9 Third Member
- (4) Threaded Inserts
- Required hardware
- Package includes axle housing only. Axle shafts, hexes, ring gear, pinion gear, locker and bearings are not included.
- Due to the nature of the gear design in the SCX10-II axles, proper shimming of the pinion gear may be required for optimal results. TRA1985 is a great shim option.
This product was added to our catalog on September 14, 2017