Vanquish Products Brass Knuckle Weights (2)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is a set of two Vanquish Products Brass Knuckle Weights, and are intended for use with the Axial XR-10.
- Specifically designed to work with Vanquish Products Wheels and XR-10 knuckles.
- Use with Knuckle Weight Add On Rings to add additional weight
- Made from Solid 1 5/8 brass rod.
- Outer diameter is 1.600 Inches.
- Precision cnc machined.
- Weighs in at 3.25 OZ or 92 grams.
- Easy to install, rear mount with 4 screws.
- Allows full 50 degree steering in both directions and clearance for steering link.
- Precision fit with Vanquish Products XR-10 knuckle. leaves no room to move under impact.
- Installation does not cause bearing distortion or bend VP XR-10 knuckle.
- Knuckle weights fit all Vanquish Products 2.2 Wheels. depending on hub you may be limited on the number of rings you can run, See below for a complete list.
- Use some Brasso brass polish for long lasting shine.
- Use low strength locktite to ensure mounting screw do not come loose over time, do not over tighten screws, they only need to be snug.
- SLW Wheel:
- 225 hubs can add 2ea. 1/8 rings = 4.74 oz. (114g)
- 350 hubs can add 3ea. 1/8 rings = 5.45 oz. (154g)
- 475 hubs can add 4ea. 1/8 rings = 6.17 oz. (175g)
- 600 hubs can add 5ea. 1/8 rings = 6.87 oz. (195g)
- 725 hubs can add 6ea. 1/8 rings = 7.59 oz. (215g)
- DH ProComp Wheel:
- 335 hubs can not add rings
- 460 hubs can add 1ea. 1/8 rings = 4.04 oz. (114g)
- 585 hubs can add 2ea. 1/8 rings = 4.74 oz. (134g)
- 710 hubs can add 3ea. 1/8 rings = 5.45 oz. (154g)
- 835 hubs can add 4ea. 1/8 rings = 6.17 oz. (175g)
- DH ProComp II Wheel:
- 335 Does not fit.
- 460 Does not Fit.
- 585 Does Fit. But no extra rings.
- 710 hubs can add 1ea. 1/8 rings = 4.04 oz. (114g)
- 835 hubs can add 2ea. 1/8 rings = 4.74 oz. (134g)
This product was added to our catalog on May 20, 2011.