The Vanquish Products Axial Capra Currie F9 Front Axle gives Capra owners the option of an offset front pumpkin to provide additional clearance, improved performance and unmatched scale styling to your Capra based build. The machined aluminum housing features integrated C-hubs for strength and style while also incorporating increased caster for better steering performance in challenging terrain.
This design allows for more steering angle compared to stock and includes chromoly Incision VDI Universal axle shafts to accommodate the offset design, as well as provide added strength. A bent stainless steel tie rod is included to take advantage of the increased steering angle, while removable upper link mounts and additional mounting holes on the back side of the truss provide options to builders who want to use the housings custom applications that require a panhard mount. Link mount spacing has been modified to fit standard Incision pivot balls and all pivot balls are included to allow use with the factory rod ends. This housing is compatible with stock Capra gears, knuckles, locker/spool, suspension links and shocks.
- Offset Pumpkin
- Machined Aluminum Construction
- Increased Caster
- Over 50 degrees of steering
- Removable upper link mount
- One-Piece Machined Bearing Retainers
- Additional mounting holes on rear of truss for custom applications
- Chromoly Incision VDI Universal Axle Shafts
- Bent Stainless Tie rod for added steering angle
Note: Axle is designed to work with factory Axial branded Capra components. Vanquish cannot guarantee the fitment of other aftermarket brand components with these axle housings.
- Axle Housing
- 3rd member
- Chromoly Incision VDI offset universal axle shafts
- Removable front upper link mount
- Stainless Drag link and Tie-rod with rod ends
- Suspension link pivot balls
- One-piece bearing retainers
- Required hardware
This product was added to our catalog on June 12, 2020