The Vader Products Redcat Everest GEN7 Skid is machined from 1/4" solid Delrin material and is a great high performance upgrade for you GEN7. The skid is cut perfectly flat and does not hang below the chassis rails like the stock skid for increased ground clearance, and the design has been optimized for compatibility with both the stock transmission and the SCX10 transmission. Plus, the transmission positions do not prevent use of the optional upper link mount holes! The link pockets are cut to fit Revo rod ends and pivot balls for improved rod end durability compared to the stock parts.
- Skid requires 4-3/4" front lower links, and 5" rear lower links to get a 12.5" wheelbase.
- Use the 2 inner holes on the side for attaching to chassis.
- Flat skid does not hang below the chassis rails for increased ground clearance
- Compatible with both the stock transmission and the SCX10 transmission
- Optimized for Revo rod ends
- Precision machined from slippery delrin material
This product was added to our catalog on December 7, 2017