This is the Team Trinity X Factor "Certified Plus" Off-Road RPM Brushless Motor.
Certified Plus SPEC Featured Upgrades:
- Certified Red Seal Ceramic Bearings (TEP1738 Installed)
- Special Certified Black Anodized End Plate (Only Available with a Certified Motor)
- Complete 6pc Silver Aluminum Screw Kit (REV1131 Installed)
- Revtech Blue Chrome Motor Box
- Top 5% Stator and Rotor
- Certified Plus:
- Custom built and hand assembled just like our Team Driver Motors
- Buying a Certified Motor is the closest anyone can get to buying a Trinity Team Motor. Example: Asymmetry in a brushless motor could be anywhere from "0" to "30 plus". Certified Plus will have no higher than a "4" so you never see a rotor higher than a "4" in the "PLUS" line.
- The other advantage will be each and every CERTIFIED Plus SPEC motor will come with a complete print-out after running the motor on the Motolyser.
- Rotor precision shimmed and aligned
- Sensor Board adjustment and timing set for motor application
- Each Motor with come Built with a CERTIFIED Top 5% Rotor and Stator
- Standard X Factor:
- 10% Lighter than Previous Motors
- Weight (144g avg)
- Composite Sensor Board
- 0 - 60 Degrees of Timing adjustment
- Revolutionary timing ring & locking end plate systems saves weight Only 6 short screws (no long screws)
- X-Flow Cooling which pulls more air through the can, reducing motor temps
- 2pc CNC Machined Aluminum can allows for more accurate deviation readings
- 2mm Ultra Low Resistance Solder Tabs
- Stator Design provides a more efficient power curve NO FADE!
- 2100Kv set to Zero Degrees of Timing. Sensored Brushless Motors are not rated in Kv's due to the fact that timing and voltage can effect the Kv number.
Weight: (144g avg)
Dimensions: 12.5x25.5mm Long
This product was added to our catalog on July 25, 2019