This is the Team Trinity X Factor 13.5T "Certified Plus" 2-Cell Brushless Motor.
- Team Spec:
- Production Base Motor
- Thorough visual inspection for any issues including timing, shimming and loose screws
- Each and every production Motor Stator is tested and only the TOP 5% are labeled as Team SPEC 5%
- Stator Resistance Numbers are Marked on the Inside of the box then then box is Sealed with a Special Team SPEC Label.
- Standard X Factor:
- 10% Lighter than Previous Motors
- Weight (144g avg)
- New Composite Sensor Board
- 0 - 60 Degrees of Timing adjustment
- Revolutionary timing ring & locking end plate systems saves weight Only 6 short screws (no long screws)
- X-Flow Cooling which pulls more air through the can, reducing motor temps
- 2pc CNC Machined Aluminum can allows for more accurate deviation readings
- 2mm Ultra Low Resistance Solder Tabs
- New Stator Design provides a more efficient power curve NO FADE!
- 2650Kv this number is approximate set as Zero Degrees of Timing. Sensored Brushless Motors are not rated in Kv's due to the fact that timing and voltage can effect the Kv number.
Weight: (144g avg)
Dimensions: 12.5x25.5mm Long
This product was added to our catalog on July 16, 2019
Friday, Jun 5 2020 (about a year ago)
Trinity Revtech "X Factor" "Certified Plus" 2-Cell Brushless Motor (13.5T)
Why buy cheaper, slower motors to turn up, heat up, then try and keep up, :) with this motor when you can just buy this. Leave it were it is or turn it down.... just saying