The Trinity 21.5T Revtech "X Factor" "Certified Plus" 1-Cell Brushless Motor.
- 10% Lighter than Previous Motors
- Weight (144g avg)
- Redesigned Composite Sensor Board
- 0 - 60 Degrees of Timing adjustment
- Revolutionary timing ring & locking end plate systems saves weight Only 6 short screws (no long screws)
- X-Flow Cooling which pulls more air through the can, reducing motor temps
- 2pc CNC Machined Aluminum can allows for more accurate deviation readings
- 2mm Ultra Low Resistance Solder Tabs
- Updated Stator Design provides a more efficient power curve NO FADE!
- 1630Kv this number is approximate set as Zero Degrees of Timing. Sensored Brushless Motors are not rated in Kv's due to the fact that timing and voltage can effect the Kv number.
- Custom built and hand assembled just like our Team Driver Motors
- Buying a Certified Motor is the closest anyone can get to buying a Trinity Team Motor. Example: Asymmetry in a brushless motor could be anywhere from "0" to "30 plus". Certified Plus will have no higher than a "4" so you never see a rotor higher than a "4" in the "PLUS" line.
- The other advantage will be each and every CERTIFIED Plus SPEC motor will come with a complete print-out after running the motor on the Motolyser.
- Rotor precision shimmed and aligned
- Sensor Board adjustment and timing set for motor application
- Each Motor with come Built with a CERTIFIED Top 5% Rotor and Stator
This product was added to our catalog on February 21, 2020