This is a Trinity Revtech Phenom Signature Series "X Factor" 6.0 Turn Modified Brushless Motor. The Phenom Signature Series was developed to offer racers the same motor Dakotah Phend runs in his 2wd and 4wd buggies.
- Offered in a 2 turn series. 6.0T and 7.0T
- Updated Look featuring an all Black anodized Can and Orange Chamfered Edges/Etching.
- 6.0T (DPS1116) comes with TEP1153 rotor
- 10% Lighter than Previous Motors
- Weight (158g avg)
- Sensor Board Design.
- 0 - 60 Degrees of Timing adjustment
- Revolutionary timing ring & locking end plate systems saves weight
- X-Flow Cooling which pulls more air through the can, reducing motor temps
- 2 piece CNC Machined Aluminum can allows for more accurate deviation reading
- 90 Degree Solder Tabs
This product was added to our catalog on February 10, 2021
Tuesday, Apr 13 2021 (about a year ago)
Trinity Revtech Phenom Series "X Factor" Modified Brushless Motor (6.0T)
Knowing the Pros are the pros and they can control cars with crazy power and make it look easy Thought this motor would be overkill but it is tremendously smooth and controllable to my surprise its so smooth I turner the punch on my esc to max and its still sooooooo smooth great rotor choice from Phend this thing is a beast.