Traxxas T-Maxx Classic RTR Monster Truck (Red) w/TQ 2.4GHz Radio, EZ Start Battery & DC Charger
This is the Traxxas T-Maxx Classic Ready-to-Run Monster Truck. T-Maxx sets the bar for monster truck performance and fun. There are a mountain of imitators, but the T-Maxx claws its way to the top with unmatched performance, durability and fun. No other truck has received more awards and accolades. T-Maxx is the best-selling monster truck on the planet.
CHARGER NOTE: The included charger requires a cigarette lighter socket found in full size vehicles to charge. If this is not your preference, Traxxas offers an adapter allowing you to charge from a standard home AC electrical socket (TRA2976).
Now, T-Maxx looks better than ever with a muscular body, aggressive graphics, and low-profile 3.2" Maxx Chevron tires mounted on mirror-chrome 5-Spoke wheels. The low-profile tire design delivers agile handling and nonstop forward bite for maximum performance in any terrain. Strength-optimized bulkheads, differential housings, and body mounts define T-Maxx's reputation for go-anywhere ruggedness and reliability. Thoughtful integration of gray molded parts (battery box, skidplates, shock bodies, and chassis braces) give T-Maxx a fresh look, showing off the fine details engineered into the components. All components are 100% compatible with all current and previous T-Maxx models.
Precision 2.4GHz Control Radio System
With the TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system, you just switch on and drive. There are no channels or frequencies to manage, so the focus is on having fun. The TQ's ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving, and its sleek lines are enhanced by an internal antenna that is impervious to damage. To customize the controls, the transmitter's factory servo directions can be easily reversed through the simple programming system.
Traxxas Total Support
T-Maxx includes full Traxxas support. Experienced pros are with you every step of the way to answer questions and help you get the most performance from your model. Toll-free support is available via telephone, e-mail, or online. The TRX 2.5 Racing Engine is backed by the Lifetime Engine Replacement Plan that makes it simple and affordable to maintain peak engine power down the road. Click on the details tab above to learn more about T-Maxx's performance features.
- TQ-3 2.4GHz radio system
- Powered by Traxxas TRX 2.5 Racing Engine
- Blazing body graphics
- Strengthened front and rear bulkheads
- Strengthened differential housings
- Strengthened engine mount
- Receiver box with blue-anodized aluminum crimp nut
- Pre-glued 3.2" Maxx Chevron tires mounted on mirror-chrome 5-Spoke wheels
- Improved adjustable body-mounts
- Upper shock mounts allow for 3 mounting positions
- Throttle/brake servo, shifting servo and high-torque steering servo delivers 80 in/oz of torque
- EZ-Start push-button electric starting
- Automatic two-speed shifting in both forward and reverse
- 4WD system with hardened steel ring and pinions; planetary gear differentials; slipper clutch
- 8 adjustable oil-filled Ultra Shocks™
- Over 3 1/2 inches of suspension travel
- Four-wheel disc braking
- Precision ball bearings (28 total)
- 3mm heavy-duty blue-anodized chassis
- 3-channel 2.4GHz radio system
- Heavy-duty 3.5mm precision turnbuckles
- Fully assembled and Ready-To-Race
- Includes full-color manual and DVD
- Fully painted, trimmed and decaled ProGraphix body
- Fuel mixtures are pre-set
- Traxxas 2amp DC peak detecting fast charger
Engine: TRX 2.5
Chassis Type: 3.2mm 6061-T6 Aluminum
Length (including wheelie bar): 19.125" (486mm)
Front Track: 16.5" (417mm)
Rear Track: 16.5" (417mm)
Center Ground Clearance: 4" (101mm)
Height (overall): 10.4" (264mm)
Wheelbase: 12" (305mm)
Weight (RTR no fuel): 143.5oz (4.068kg)
Front Tires: 5.75" x 3.2"
Rear Tires: 5.75" x 3.2"
Front Wheels: 3.2" 5-Spoke
Rear Wheels: 3.2" 5-Spoke
Wheel Diameter: 3.2" (81mm)
Transmission: Auto Two-Speed Forward/Reverse
Gear Ratio (1st Gear): 24.1:1
Gear Ratio (2nd Gear): 16.4:1
Differential Type: Hardened Steel Bevel Gear
Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
Transmitter: Traxxas TQ-3 2.4GHz Radio System (3-Channel)
Receiver: Traxxas TQ™ 2.4GHz 3-Channel
Brake Type: Disc
Fuel Tank Capacity: 125cc
Top Speed: 40+mph
Skill Level: 3
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter
- (4) AA Batteries or Traxxas Rechargeable Receiver Pack
- 20% Nitro Car Fuel
This product was added to our catalog on May 11, 2017.