Traxxas Summit Electric 4WD Monster Truck RTR w/TQi 2.4GHz, LiPos & Chargers
This is the Traxxas Summit Electric 4WD Ready-To-Run Monster Truck, with an included TQi 2.4GHz radio system, two 5000mAh LiPo batteries and two LiPo balance chargers. There’s only one way to improve the unstoppable Summit: give it a pair of Power Cell 5000mAh 7.4-volt LiPo batteries for even more rock-busting torque and extended run-time on the trail! Summit scored the title of “Best Innovation” from the readers of RC Car Action Magazine, and earned the trophy with technology never before seen in R/C.
Equipped with the first-ever remote locking differential system (patent pending), the Summit lets you lock and unlock the front and rear differentials right from the transmitter. In high gear, Summit blazes down the track or trail and attacks jumps at speed as its long-travel, Revo-based suspension soaks up the harshest terrain. When the trail ends in an impossible climb there’s no need to turn around; just drop the transmission into low gear for a super-low 70:1 gear ratio and lock the front and rear T-Lock differentials for maximum traction. Summit’s proven 16.8 volt EVX-2 waterproof speed control delivers massive torque through a powerful Titan 775 motor, and safeguards the included Power Cell LiPo batteries with Low Voltage Detection.
NOTE: The model shown may not be an accurate representation of the color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The Traxxas Summit model 5607 is available in four different colors, black, red, blue and green. If you would like a specific paint scheme, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
- Remote Locking Differentials: Only Summit allows you to instantly lock and unlock Summit's front and rear differentials via radio control - no stopping, no additional part required. Leave the differentials unlocked for nimble handling at speed, then lock one or both differentials for incredible climbing and crawling capability.
- TQi 2.4GHz Transmitter: The sleek TQi transmitter delivers long-range control and pro-level tuning features. Install the optional Docking Base and TQi accepts your iPhone or iPod touch for high-res, touchscreen control of all the TQi’s settings and adjustments via the exclusive Traxxas Link application.
- Low Voltage Detection: Traxxas LiPo equipped models arrive with Low Voltage Detection activated to protect against over-discharging and assure maximum cycle life. When the battery’s voltage drops to the minimum threshold, the speed control reduces throttle to indicate it’s time to recharge.
- Factory Fresh Power Cell Performance: To assure you experience the full capacity, voltage, and performance Traxxas builds into every Power Cell LiPo pack, the LiPo battery is supplied separately at the time of purchase. This makes certain you receive a pack that is "factory fresh."
- (2) Power Cell 5000mAh 7.4V LiPo Batteries
- (2) 2-Cell / 3-Cell LiPo Balance Chargers
- Transmitter-operated T-Lock differentials and high-low transmission
- Authentic and functional ExoCage body system
- Brilliant 10 LED lighting system
- 3.8-inch Geode wheels with 17mm hex and beadlock-style sidewall protectors
- Massive 7” Canyon AT all-terrain tires
- Waterproof electronics allow running in water, mud, and snow
- Titan 775 high-torque motor
- Dual digital waterproof steering servos
- Sealed pivot-ball suspension
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Hard anodized, Teflon coated GTR shocks with Titanium Nitride shafts
- 17mm aluminum hex hubs and nuts
Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz Radio System Features:
- High Output signal for maximum range
- Integrated internal antenna
- Telemetry enabled 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 inputs
- Simple 2-Button Interface
- Steering trim and Multi-Function knobs
- Adjustable steering and throttle:
- Percentage (dual rates)
- Sensitivity (exponential)
- End points
- Servo reversing
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link Model Memory enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Comfortable ergonomic design
- Compatible with Exclusive TQi Docking Base
Length: 22.17 inches (563mm)
Front Track: 18.48 inches (469.5mm)
Rear Track: 18.58 inches (472mm)
Center Ground Clearance: 4.76 inches (121mm)
Weight: 11lbs (4.98kg) (w/o batteries) 12.7lbs (5.75kg) (with batteries)
Height (overall): 12.6 inches (320mm)
Wheelbase: 14.84 inches (377mm)
Included Battery: (2) Traxxas Power Cell LiPo (5000mAh, 7.4V, 25C, 2S)
Included Charger: (2) Traxxas 2-cell / 3-cell LiPo Balance Charger
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries
This product was added to our catalog on November 14, 2012.