Traxxas Stampede 4X4 VXL Brushless 1/10 4WD RTR Monster Truck w/TQi, TSM & iD Battery
This is the Traxxas Stampede 4X4 VXL 1/10 4WD Ready to Run Monster Truck, with an included TQi radio system, TSM stability system, Traxxas iD connector equipped battery and a DC Battery Charger.
CHARGER NOTE: The included charger requires a cigarette lighter socket found in full size vehicles to charge. If this is not your preference, Traxxas offers an adapter allowing you to charge from a standard home AC electrical socket (TRA2976).
The Stampede 4X4 VXL is engineered like no other truck turns extreme power into extreme monster truck fun! Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) allows you to experience all the extreme power, speed, and acceleration that was engineered into your Traxxas model by making it much easier to control the vehicle on common slippery surfaces such as loose dirt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. The efficient, low-mass drivetrain is totally optimized for the brutal torque of Velineon brushless power, and following the legacy of the Stampede name, this 4X4 is overbuilt and Traxxas Tough to withstand all the 4-wheel drive monster mayhem you can dish out. The patented adjustable wheelie bar is required equipment as Stampede 4X4 launches hard, sending the front wheels soaring for the sky. You're in full control with the Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz radio system, fully independent suspension and smooth bellcrank steering. The Velineon Brushless Power System and included Traxxas iD-equipped Power Cell 8.4V NiMH battery combine to unleash 35+mph, right out of the box. Install an optional 3S LiPo pack, and Stampede 4X4 shatters the speedometer with 60+mph speed!
Traxxas Stability Management
Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) allows you to experience all the extreme power, speed, and acceleration that was engineered into the Stampede 4X4 VXL by making it much easier to control on common slippery surfaces such as loose dirt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. Punch it off the line and TSM goes to work sensing the vehicle’s direction and making steering corrections to provide straight-ahead full-throttle acceleration without fishtailing, spinouts, and loss of control. TSM also works during cornering, first making intuitive corrections to maintain your line, and then allowing you to hammer the throttle earlier in the turn for much faster exit speeds. Braking is dramatically improved as TSM works to keep you arrow straight until you come to a complete stop. TSM acts as your on-board co-pilot in the vehicle that “feels” what the vehicle is doing and makes corrections for vehicle movements that you cannot even detect, well before the vehicle gets out of control.
Traxxas TSM gives you all the benefits modern electronic stabilization has to offer without intruding on your driving fun. Traxxas engineers developed superior tuning algorithms that run on high-speed, precision electronic components to create a system that works invisibly, in the background, without ever limiting your throttle. TSM can be fine tuned (or turned off) for different surfaces by simply adjusting the multi-function knob on the TQi transmitter, or by adjusting the slider in the Traxxas link app. The result is that you are driving faster, with more ease, and having more fun,with that fully connected feeling at the controls that you expect. In fact, you may not even realize how much TSM is helping you until you turn it off and test your driving skills without it! (click here for more details)
Chassis Optimized for Monster Fun
Stampede 4X4 is built on the proven performance of the advanced shaft-driven 4WD system and innovative modular design of the award-winning Slash 4X4. The chassis fully integrates the electronics and battery compartment for an efficient and compact layout, and maintains the high center ground clearance that gives Stampede its monster stance and high-riding look. The extra clearance drastically increases the offroad versatility that allows you to tackle rougher terrain and bigger obstacles. The Stampede 4X4 feels planted and secure at speed, even on pavement and in other high-grip conditions. Stampede 4X4 is 100% monster truck, but it handles like a racing machine!
Proven, Class-Leading, Velineon Brushless Power
Traxxas Velineon Brushless Power system defines a whole new generation of outrageous electric power that doesn't know limitations and boundaries. Pour in the voltage and out comes the speed in tidal waves of force harnessed by precision throttle control. The Velineon 3s Brushless Power System features system components that work together as an optimized package, from the patented Traxxas High-Current connector to the custom-wound motor. It's engineered together from the start to deliver the ultimate in efficiency, speed, and run-time along with precision throttle response and refined control. It's brushless performance the Traxxas way: wicked fast and easy to use. Just plug it in and it works, no special knowledge or programming skills required.
Velineon VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
The Velineon VXL-3s speed control is loaded with high-grade technology to precisely deliver maximum power to the motor. It's engineered for today's battery technology and beyond. Two-stage low voltage detection allows full LiPo compatibility, including powerful 11.1-volt 3S packs!
Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor
Extreme performance is standard equipment with the sensorless Velineon motor. Ultra high-temperature Neodymium magnets, high-speed ball bearings, and a precision balanced rotor deliver power and long life with near zero maintenance. Since there are no brushes or commutator to wear out, you always get the same blistering acceleration and ballistic top speed run after run.
The World's Most Advanced Ready-To-Race® Radio System
Stampede 4X4 is equipped with the world's most advanced Ready-To-Race radio system. The Traxxas TQi arrives with a full complement of tuning features and offers the unbeatable convenience of "no channels, no crystals" 2.4GHz technology—but that's just the beginning. Automatic model recognition instantly recalls your settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models. Just switch on and drive, no naming or "model memory" settings required. Power up the transmitter and the model you want to drive, and the settings for that model are dialed in immediately! The TQi 2.4GHz transmitter is fully adjustable: steering and throttle end points can be set precisely, and the Multi-Function knob can be programmed to control Steering Sensitivity (Expo), Throttle Sensitivity (Expo), Steering Percentage (Dual Rate), Braking Percentage (Dual Rate), or Throttle Trim. TQi's ergonomic case design provides all-day driving comfort, and the unique internal antenna contributes to its sleek, modern look.
Traxxas Link Wireless Module Compatible
The TQi's most important feature may already be in your pocket. The TQi can be equipped with an Traxxas Link Wireless Module (TRA6511, sold separately) that turns your Android, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch (sold separately) into a powerful tuning tool for your Traxxas model. The full-color display combines with the free Traxxas Link App to deliver an intuitive, high-definition, full-color graphical user interface that unlocks the mysteries of optimizing your radio system for ultimate vehicle control. Traxxas Link also opens the door to telemetry capability when you add optional sensors to your model.
4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
For quick, convenient, hassle-free charging, a 4amp DC fast charger is included to maximize runtime and minimize down time. The included NiMH charger uses a 12-Volt DC power outlet for universal high-output charging. The brilliant LED provides charging status as soon as the battery is connected. The charger is optimized for charging your Traxxas iD Power Cell NiMH battery. Peak-detection circuitry makes sure the battery receives a full charge every time. The status LED flashes green to indicate when charging is in progress, then turns solid green when charging is complete for foolproof charging, peak performance, and maximum runtime.
Traxxas Power Cell NiMH Battery with iD
Stampede 4X4 VXL includes a Traxxas iDTM Power CellTM Battery Packs are optimized for free-flowing power and maximum punch with premium quality, low-resistance cells; flexible, silicone-jacketed 12-gauge wire; heavy-duty welded tabs; and Traxxas High-Current Connectors. Traxxas iD chargers (sold separately) auto-detect iD-equipped Power Cell batteries and automatically set and optimize charge settings. Precision assembly with attractive, individually wrapped cells and clear overwrap complete the package.
NOTE: The vehicle shown may not be an accurate representation of the body color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The Traxxas Stampede 4X4 Monster Truck model TRA67086-3 is available in four different colors; red, blue, black and silver. If you would like a specific version, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
- Traxxas Stability Management
- 4amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iDTM
- Powered by the Velineon® Brushless Power System
- Stampede 4X4 VXL reaches speeds in excess of 60mph! (with optional gearing and 3S LiPo)
- Traxxas High-Current Connector (patented) allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Exclusive waterproof electronics extend brushless power and performance to water, mud, and snow
- Maxx® Cable 12-gauge wire
- Velineon VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Sport Mode – Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode – Forward / Brake
- Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patented)
- Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor
- Consistent, high-power output, run after run
- Low-maintenance, unique Traxxas design
- Efficient, high-speed ball bearings
- Precision-balanced rotor
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter
- Compatible with optional TQi Traxxas Link Wireless Module (TRA6511) to access full Traxxas Link app functionality
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (TRA6533) with Traxxas Stability Management
- Heavy-duty 4mm steel turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Single-screw motor access makes gear-mesh adjustments fast and easy and the motor can be removed in just seconds
- Modular simplicity, fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Digital high-torque Traxxas TRA2075 waterproof steering servo
- Waterproof, o-ring sealed receiver box
- Sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- Fully adjustable oil-filled Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Telescoping universal-joint driveshafts
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Black-chrome All-Star™ 2.8" wheels
- Talon™ multi-terrain tires with high-performance foam inserts
- ProGraphix® painted body
- Full line of genuine Traxxas accessories available
- Stampede 4X4 VXL is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
Length: 19.69 Inches (500mm) / 15.63 Inches (397mm) without wheelie bar
Front Track: 13.39 Inches (340mm)
Rear Track: 13.39 Inches (340mm)
Center Ground Clearance: 2.90 Inches (74mm)
Weight: 89.64 oz (2.54kg)
Height (overall): 9.21 Inches (234mm)
Wheelbase: 10.83 Inches (275mm)
Tire Diameter: 4.80 Inches (122mm) (front and rear)
Overall Drive Ratio: 13.97 (stock, out-of-box)
Gear Pitch: 32
Top Speed: 35+mph stock / 60+mph With optional gearing and 3S LiPo battery (sold separately)
Skill Level: 1
Battery Tray Dimensions: 142x48.5x23mm - 25mm (Battery expansion kit available - TRA6727X)
Included Charger: Traxxas 4amp Peak Detecting DC Charger
Included Batteries: Traxxas 7-cell 3000mAh NiMh (8.4 volts) Power Cell Battery Pack with iD
- Fully assembled, Ready-To-Race® Stampede 4X4 with Traxxas Stability Management
- TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system
- Velineon® Brushless Power System
- 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- NiMH iD Power Cell 7-Cell Hump, Sub-C, 3000mAh Battery (TRA2926X)
- ProGraphix® painted body
- Traxxas Precision Tool Set
Needed to Complete:
- 4 "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
This product was added to our catalog on July 16, 2015.