Traxxas Slash VXL Brushless 1/10 RTR 2WD Short-Course Truck w/TQi 2.4GHz, LiPo &
This is the Traxxas Slash VXL 1/10 Scale Ready-To-Run Electric 2WD Short-Course Truck, with an included TQi 2.4GHz radio system, 4200mAh LiPo battery pack and a LiPo compatible battery charger. Designed from the start for high-voltage, high-capacity LiPo packs, Traxxas’ VXL brushless models now include genuine Traxxas Power Cell LiPo batteries—the only LiPos certified to deliver the full performance potential of Traxxas’ VXL brushless models. The Rustler, Bandit, and Stampede VXL each include a 3300mAh Power Cell pack; the Slash VXL includes a 4200mAh battery.
Each LiPo-equipped model arrives with Low Voltage Detection activated to assure maximum battery life and prevent over-discharging. Charging care is just as important to LiPo life and performance, so a 2-Cell / 3-Cell LiPo Balance charger is also included. Just plug the battery’s balance plug into the charger and you’re on the way to another run—no programming or settings required. Every time the pack is charged, the cells are charged individually to precisely balance voltage for optimum performance, run time, and cycle life. Experience the ultimate in electric horsepower with the only models designed for LiPo power from the start, and genuine Power Cell LiPo technology on board.
- High-Current Connector: The Velineon Brushless Power System and Power Cell LiPo battery feature High-Current Connectors to make sure each VXL model achieves maximum Power Cell performance. The Traxxas Connector effortlessly funnels the battery's total power to keep things running cool and at full capacity
- TQi 2.4GHz Transmitter: The sleek TQi transmitter delivers long-range control and pro-level tuning features. Install the optional Docking Base and TQi accepts your iPhone or iPod touch for high-res, touchscreen control of all the TQi’s settings and adjustments via the exclusive Traxxas Link application.
- Low Voltage Detection: Traxxas LiPo-equipped models arrive with Low Voltage Detection activated to protect against over-discharging and assure maximum cycle life. When the battery’s voltage drops to the minimum threshold, the speed control reduces throttle to indicate it’s time to recharge.
- Factory Fresh Power Cell Performance: To assure you experience the full capacity, voltage, and performance Traxxas builds into every Power Cell LiPo pack, the LiPo battery is supplied separately at the time of purchase. This makes certain you receive a pack that is "factory fresh."
VXL Slash Features:
- Power Cell 4200mAh LiPo Battery
- 2-Cell / 3-Cell LiPo Balance Charger
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter, Docking Base compatible
- 5-channel receiver with Fail Safe
- Velineon Extreme Brushless Power System
- Waterproof electronics
- High-Torque steering servo
- Steel-gear Magnum 272 transmission
- Oil-filled Ultra Shocks
- Torque-Control slipper clutch
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz Radio System Features:
- High Output signal for maximum range
- Integrated internal antenna
- Telemetry enabled 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 inputs
- Simple 2-Button Interface
- Steering trim and Multi-Function knobs
- Adjustable steering and throttle:
- Percentage (dual rates)
- Sensitivity (exponential)
- End points
- Servo reversing
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link Model Memory enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Comfortable ergonomic design
- Compatible with Exclusive TQi Docking Base
Length: 22.36 inches (568mm)
Front Track: 11.65 inches (296mm)
Rear Track: 11.65 inches (296mm)
Weight: 90.37oz (2.562kg)
Height (overall): 8.425 inches (214mm)
Wheelbase: 13.2 inches (335mm)
Battery Tray Dimensions: 165x49.5x23mm, 25mm
Included Battery: Traxxas Power Cell LiPo (4200mAh, 7.4V, 25C, 2 cell)
Included Charger: Traxxas 2 / 3 cell LiPo Balance Charger
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries
This product was added to our catalog on December 17, 2012.