Traxxas Slash VXL 1/16 Scale 4WD RTR Short Course Truck w/2.4GHz, 6 Cell Battery
Award-winning Revo Innovation:
The 1/16 Slash 4X4 VXL is built on the proven innovation of the Revo and E-Revo models, and includes exclusive rocker-actuated, long-travel inboard suspension; full ball bearings; 2mm hex hardware; oil-filled shocks; and sealed, silicone-filled differentials. It’s big-truck performance in 1/16 scale. The 1-to-1 translation of every Traxxas performance detail into 1/16 scale will simply amaze you.
High-Performance Velineon 380 Brushless Motor and VXL-3m Electronic Speed Control:
Designed and engineered by Traxxas, the VXL-3m speed control is packed with impressive specifications including a completely waterproof design, three throttle profiles, Thermal Shutdown Protection, 6-12 cell NiMH compatibility. Low Voltage Detection also allows the use of 2S and 3S LiPo batteries. Patent-pending Training Mode reduces the overall power output by 50%, making it easier for young or new drivers to develop their control skills before unleashing full power operation. Slash 4X4 VXL’s Velineon 380 motor packs a high-torque punch with precision ball bearings, Neodymium magnets, and gold-plated connectors. It’s state-of-the-art brushless power the Traxxas way: wicked fast and easy to use.
NOTE: The vehicle shown may not be an accurate representation of the body color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The Traxxas 1/16 Slash VXL model TRA7009 is available in four different editions, Mark Jenkins, Mike Jenkins, Greg Adler and Scott Douglas. If you would like a specific color, or scheme, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
1/16 Slash 4X4 VXL Features:
- Fully assembled and Ready-To-Race®
- 30+mph with included battery
- 50+mph* with dual Series 1 battery packs!
- Full-time 4WD
- Powerful Velineon 380 brushless motor
- Velineon VXL-3m waterproof electronic speed control
- TQ 2.4GHz High Output 2-channel radio system
- Accepts 6-cell flat NiMH and 2- or 3-cell LiPo packs
- LiPo and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Includes Traxxas Power Cell battery pack and charger
- Includes optional pinion gear for 50+mph operation*
- Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- High-torque waterproof steering servo
- Ball-bearing transmission
- Sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- Adjustable Torque-Control™ slipper clutch
- Precision high-quality hex hardware throughout
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Fully adjustable, oil-filled GTR Shocks™
*NOTE: 50+mph using second Traxxas Power Cell battery pack and series adapter (both sold separately).
Length: 14 inches (356mm)
Front Track: 7.3 inches (185mm)
Rear Track: 7.3 inches (185mm)
Weight: 35oz (1000g)
Height (overall): 4.92 inches (125mm)
Wheelbase: 8.1 inches (206mm)
Front Shock Length: 48mm
Rear Shock Length: 48mm
Front Tires (pre-glued): Slash All-Terrain 1.6"
Rear Tires (pre-glued): Slash All-Terrain 1.6"
Front Wheels: Dual-bead 35/47mm, 12mm hex hub
Rear Wheels: Dual-bead 35/47mm, 12mm hex hub
Electronic Speed Control: Waterproof Velineon® VXL-3m ESC
Motor (electric): Velineon® 380 Brushless
Transmission: Heavy-Duty with Steel Idler Gear
Gear Ratio (internal): 5.04:1, (reversed input: 9.72:1)
Overall Drive Ratio: 7.32:1 (stock, out-of-box)
Differential Type: Hardened Steel Bevel, Sealed
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Composite Nylon Monocoque
Brake Type: Electronic
Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
Radio System: Traxxas Link 2.4GHz (2-Channel)
Top Speed: 30+mph (50+mph with dual batteries)
Skill Level: 2
Required Batteries: 8 "AA" (transmitter) (vehicle includes 6-cell NiMh & charger)
This product was added to our catalog on November 2, 2011.