Traxxas Slash 4X4 LCG "Ultimate" 1/10 4WD Short Course Truck w/TQi 2.4GHz, 2 LiP
This is the Traxxas Slash 4X4 Low-CG "Ultimate" 1/10 Scale Ready-To-Run 4WD Short Course Truck, with an included TQi 2.4GHz radio system with Docking Base, two 4200mAh Power Cell LiPo batteries and a LiPo balance charger. The next-generation Slash 4X4 Ultimate unleashes Ready-To-Race performance at the highest level. LiPo power is standard equipment on the Ultimate. The included Power Cell LiPo batteries deliver high capacity, increased speed, and faster charging to keep track time up and lap times down. Plus, with two batteries, you spend less time charging, and more time driving.
The Low-CG (center of gravity) chassis provides superior handling and maximum corner speed. Rough-track control is enhanced by high-volume, hard-anodized GTR shocks with PTFE-coated bores that provide smooth suspension action and consistent damping, lap after lap. Slash 4X4 Ultimate’s low-CG design and state-of-the-art suspension combine to deliver lightning-fast steering, composed handling, and precision control that set the standard for short-course performance. The TQi 2.4GHz Radio System with Docking Base and Slash 4X4 Ultimate’s factory installed telemetry sensors enable real-time data capture and set the standard for tuning ease and versatility. To truly make this the Ultimate Slash 4X4, the specs are completed with nearly every factory option available, from aluminum suspension components to a sealed, silicone-filled differential. Simply put, this is the best of the best.
Slash 4X4 Ultimate Features:
- Rigid low center of gravity chassis design
- Two Power Cell 4200mAh 2-cell LiPo batteries
- AC 2-cell and 3-cell LiPo charger
- Hard-anodized and PTFE coated 13mm bore GTR aluminum shocks with 3.5mm titanium nitride shock shafts
- Factory installed speed, temp, and voltage telemetry sensors
- TQi 2.4GHz Radio System with Docking Base
- 5-channel Traxxas Link micro receiver
- Blue-anodized aluminum C-Hubs
- Blue-anodized aluminum steering blocks
- Blue-anodized aluminum rear hub carriers
- Blue-anodized aluminum axle nuts
- Front and rear swaybars with included optional extra-stiff swaybar set
- S1-compound, officially-licensed BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A tires
- Sealed, silicone-filled center differential (included separately) Installs trackside in just minutes replacing the Torque Control slipper.
Standard Slash 4X4 Features:
- Fully assembled
- Full-time 4WD, 40+mph out-of-the-box
- 60+mph with optional 3S LiPo!
- Licensed BFGoodrich Mud Terrain T/A tires
- Officially-Licensed Race Replica Bodies
- Bellcrank steering system with integrated servo saver
- Powerful, efficient brushless Velineon 3500 motor
- VXL-3s waterproof electronic speed control
- Digital, ball bearing, waterproof steering servo
- Waterproof electronics – race in dirt, mud, and water
- Traxxas High-Current Connector
- Blue-anodized, lightweight aluminum driveshaft
- Revo-spec sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- Patented Torque-Control slipper clutch
- Heavy Duty 4mm steel turnbuckles
- Precision high-quality hex hardware throughout
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
TQi Radio System
The Traxxas TQi radio system arrives with a full complement of tuning features, long-range 2.4GHz signal, and proven Traxxas reliability for rock-solid performance. It's advanced, it doesn't even need an external antenna. The TQi radio system is equipped with superior Direct Sequence Spread-Spectrum (DSSS) technology, fully programmable features, and the convenience of patent-pending Traxxas Link automatic model recognition. The transmitter’s easy-to-use design provides the instant, worry-free, turn-it-on-and-go driving fun you expect from Traxxas, while also delivering pro-level tuning features for those who wish to explore the expanded tuning possibilities. The Multi-Function knob on the face of the transmitter can be programmed to control a variety of functions such as steering exponential, steering and braking dual rate, and throttle trim. Other tuning options include end point adjustment, servo reversing, and sub trim adjustment. The TQi 2.4GHz transmitter pumps out a strong, clear signal for optimum range. The 13ms frame rate and near zero latency results in instant steering and throttle response along with precise, smooth control.
Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz Radio System Features:
- High Output signal for maximum range
- Integrated internal antenna
- Telemetry enabled 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 inputs
- Simple 2-Button Interface
- Steering trim and Multi-Function knobs
- Adjustable steering and throttle:
- Percentage (dual rates)
- Sensitivity (exponential)
- End points
- Servo reversing
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link Model Memory enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Comfortable ergonomic design
Length: 22.36 Inches (568mm)
Front Track: 11.65 Inches (296mm)
Rear Track: 11.65 Inches (296mm)
Center Ground Clearance: 2.83 Inches (72mm)
Weight: 80.4oz (2.28kg)
Height (overall): 7.60 Inches (193mm)
Wheelbase: 12.75 Inches (324mm)
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries
NOTE: The vehicle shown may not be an accurate representation of the body color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The Traxxas Slash 4x4 model TRA6807L is available in four different editions, Mark Jenkins (Traxxas #25), Mike Jenkins (Traxxas #47), Greg Adler (4 Wheel Parts #10) and Scott Douglas/Mike Oberg (Amsoil #7). If you would like a specific color, or scheme, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
This product was added to our catalog on December 17, 2012.
Of course its $100.00 more, it comes with lipos and a charger and more.
Next time understand what comes with the package before comparing.
GOOD JOB TRAXXAS! GOOD JOB!)
The down part, there is not a lot of room for motor upgrades. In short, I would recommend this to new to intermediate hobbyists)
Do I regret my choice?