Traxxas Slash 4X4 LCG "Platinum" Brushless 1/10 4WD Short Course Truck
This is the Traxxas Slash 4X4 "Platinum" Edition Brushless 1/10 Scale 4WD Short Course Truck. The next-generation Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition pushes the performance envelope farther than ever with a redesigned Low-CG chassis that delivers superior handling, maximum corner speed, and lightning fast steering response. Higher speeds make the suspension work harder, so the Platinum Edition includes GTR hard-anodized aluminum shocks with PTFE-coated 13mm bores and titanium-nitride shafts for smooth, consistent damping lap after lap. The Platinum Edition then checks off nearly every box on the Slash 4X4 option sheet to deliver the ultimate in short-course racing performance. The final touches are up to you; Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition is fully assembled and ready to complete with your radio system and battery, and the clear body letís you apply your signature style.
- GTR Shocks: The hard anodized GTR shocks feature PTFE-coated 13mm bores for ultra-smooth damping action.
- Low CG Chassis: The redesigned low CG chassis positions the battery and electronics as low as possible for superior high speed handling
- Electronics: The proven Velneon Brushless Power System is LiPo ready with built-in Low Voltage Detection.
- Aluminum: In addition to everything that already makes the Slash 4X4 great, the Platinum Edition adds blue aluminum C-Hubs, blue aluminum Steering Blocks, blue aluminum Rear Hub Carriers and blue aluminum Axle Nuts.
- Body: The Lexan body shell comes clear from the factory. This lets you apply your signature style or paint scheme the way you want it.
Slash Platinum Features:
- Low-CG chassis design
- Hard-anodized GTR aluminum shocks with PTFE-coated
- 13mm bores and 3.5mm titanium-nitride shafts
- Clear body with overspray film and window masks
- Choose your own radio system and battery (not included).
- Blue-anodized aluminum C-hubs, steering blocks, rear hub carriers and axle nuts
- Front and rear swaybars with optional extra-stiff swaybar set
- Officially-licensed BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A tires molded in soft S1 compound
- Telescoping universal-joint driveshafts
- Included optional sealed center differential installs in minutes in place of the Torque-Control slipper clutch
- Bellcrank steering system with integrated servo saver
- Powerful, efficient Velineon Brushless Power System
- Digital, ball bearing waterproof steering servo
- Waterproof electronics Ė race in dirt, mud, and water
- Blue-anodized, lightweight aluminum driveshaft
- Revo-spec sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- Heavy Duty 4mm steel turnbuckles
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- High-quality hex hardware throughout
- Assembled Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition Truck
- Motor, Electronic Speed Control and Steering Servo (installed)
- Clear Body
Needed To Complete:
- 2-Channel Radio System
- 2S 7.4V LiPo Battery or 6-Cell 7.2V NiMH Battery
- Compatible Battery Charger
- Polycarbonate Paint for body
- (4) "AA" Batteries
This product was added to our catalog on December 10, 2012.