The Velineon Brushless Power system takes the guesswork out of enjoying the benefits of world-class brushless power. The system components work together as an optimized package, engineered from the start to deliver the ultimate in efficiency, speed, and run time. With the Rustler VXL, Your battery selection determines your speed and skill level. Velineon accepts the widest range of battery types, including 3-cell Lithium Polymer packs (3S LiPo packs). These packs pump out over 11 volts of power for intense, skill level 5 speeds beyond 70mph! Nothing else even comes close. Built-in low-voltage detection in the VXL-3s™ Electronic Speed Control conveniently helps you maintain your LiPo battery packs in top condition.
Note: This kit uses the new Traxxas High Current Connectors to connect the batteries to the electronic speed control. So if your batteries have the old style molex connector, you will need an adapter TRA3062, or to replace the connector on your battery with TRA3080 connector.
- Powered by the Velineon™ Waterproof Brushless Power System
- Rustler VXL reaches speeds in excess of 70mph!*
- Traxxas High-Current Connector allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Maxx® Cable 12-gauge wire
- Velineon VXL-3S Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Auto-detects brushed, sensorless and sensored brushless motors
- Sport Mode – Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode – Forward / Brake
- Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patent pending)
- Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor
- Consistent, high-power output, run after run
- Low-maintenance, unique Traxxas design
- Efficient, high-speed ball bearings
- Precision-balanced rotor
- Durable steel Jato®-Style turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Efficient Magnum 272™ steel-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Reliable composite planetary gear differential
- Updated heavy-duty telescoping U-joint driveshafts and yokes
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- New gray chassis components offer a fresh new look
- Digital high-torque Traxxas 2070 steering servo
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Easy access battery compartment
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Alias™ Step-Pin rear tires and front Alias ribbed front tires offer superior off-road traction
- Alias tires include performance-tuned foam inserts and they come pre-glued on black-chrome 2.8" All-Star™ wheels
- New ProGraphix® multi-colored painted body is available in red, blue, black, and gunmetal
- Wing is securely attached to the body with precision hex hardware
- Rustler VXL is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
- Includes 7-Cell NiMH 3000mAh Traxxas Battery & Wall Charger
*Requires Optional Pinion and/or Spur Gear (sold separately).
Items Needed for Completion:
- 8AA Batteries for Radio
waterproof! it is really a great car.
Again, I didnt buy mine from Amain, but if i did i would have saved about 260$(when will i learn??)
OUCH.But about the truck, this is an awesome truck, if you want a easy to use truck, that is fast, and has sharp looks, go no further than the rustler vxl. i have a ok-coinditoin dtx 4200 six cell pack and this thing wants to do nothing but wheely from a dead stop. i will soon upgrade to a maxamps 8-cell pack, because thats all my charger will charge, and then this truck will satisfy me and then some.. before i bought thius truck i was on every reveiw site there was, so if youre like me, looking for a 1/10th scale fast, good looking rig, here ya go! if you decide to buy this, and have some $$ left, get a vxl cooling fan, the esc does get warm, and get a -you geussed it, -wheely bar . well worth the money.. cant wait til i take to the skatepark and show them emo skater (censored) what air really is! good job TRAXXAS and HEY Logan: wanna race???
I love this site AMainhobbies.com as these guys have the right things for the right price, I wish they open up outlets in India at all major cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Calcutta and Chennai, I am sure Indians will love your products and you would make good business.