Traxxas Revo 3.3 4WD RTR Nitro Monster Truck w/TQi, Docking Base & Telemetry
This is the Traxxas Revo 3.3 4WD RTR Nitro Monster Truck, with an included 2.4GHz TQi Radio System, TQi Docking Base and Factory Installed Telemetry Sensors. Introducing the biggest, toughest, most versatile Revo 3.3 yet! The pinnacle of monster truck performance, Revo’s advanced design is an engineering marvel that turned the world of R/C upside down with its completely unique chassis and suspension configuration.
Today’s Revo 3.3 combines legendary performance with incredible all-terrain ability and a wider, tougher stance for maximum monster fun. The heavy-duty reversing transmission lets Revo 3.3 back out of tight spots, while the OptiDrive® Electronic Transmission Control guarantees safe, smooth engagement every time. The TQi radio system keeps you in complete control with the latest 2.4GHz technology for no crystals-required reliability and convenience.
Geode chrome wheels with 17mm hex hubs wear massive 6.3” Maxx-sized tires for total traction in all conditions, and Revo 3.3’s dual-servo steering system provides powerful, responsive handling. Traxxas’ heavy-duty 2075 servos combine digital circuitry, a ball-bearing gear train, and waterproof case for the ultimate in precision and reliability. And of course, the Revo 3.3 is 100% Ready-To-Race®—even rechargeable NiMH packs for the receiver and EZ-Start system are included!
Total domination on the track and seven National Championships have proven the value of Revo’s overwhelmingly superior engineering and innovation. All the race-engineered features that make Revo a winner on the track also make it the ultimate platform for all your monster truck fun. Revo durability is second to none, and with the long travel rockers installed, Revo has the most suspension travel of any monster truck. Experience the ultimate Ready-To-Race® performance machine.
TQi Radio System
The Traxxas® TQi™ radio system arrives with a full complement of tuning features, long-range 2.4GHz signal, and proven Traxxas reliability for rock-solid performance. It's so advanced, it doesn't even need an external antenna. The TQi radio system is equipped with superior Direct Sequence Spread-Spectrum (DSSS) technology, fully programmable features, and the convenience of patent-pending Traxxas Link™ automatic model recognition. The transmitter’s easy-to-use design provides the instant, worry-free, turn-it-on-and-go driving fun you expect from Traxxas, while also delivering pro-level tuning features for those who wish to explore the expanded tuning possibilities. The Multi-Function knob on the face of the transmitter can be programmed to control a variety of functions such as steering exponential, steering and braking dual rate, and throttle trim. Other tuning options include end point adjustment, servo reversing, and sub trim adjustment. The TQi 2.4GHz transmitter pumps out a strong, clear signal for optimum range. The 13ms frame rate and near zero latency results in instant steering and throttle response along with precise, smooth control.
Only Traxxas gives you the power to unlock the full potential of the TQi Radio System with Traxxas Link™, the custom application that integrates your iPhone® or iPod touch® with the TQi transmitter. This powerful App gives you complete control over the operation and tuning of the Revo 3.3, with an intuitive, high-definition graphical user interface. Traxxas Link displays real-time data such as speed, engine RPM and temperature, and battery voltage with stunning high-definition graphics. Traxxas Link gives you the tools for exacting adjustment and superior control while always keeping you informed on your model's status and speed.
- 1200mAh 5-cell receiver battery
- 1500mAh 6-cell EZ-Start pack
- Fuel filler bottle
- Extra glow plug
- Extra oiled air filter
- Long travel rockers & springs
- Wide-track body with custom graphics
- TQi 2.4GHz Transmitter with Docking Base
- Factory-installed telemetry sensors; RPM, speed, temperature & voltage
- 1200mAh RX pack and 1500mAh EZ-Start batteries included
- Battery chargers included
- 17mm hex Geode mirror-chrome wheels with pre-glued on 6.3" Maxx-Sized tires
- Large capacity 150cc fuel tank
- Dual 2075 digital high-torque ball bearing servos
- Hard-anodized Teflon®-coated GTR shocks
- Oversized wheel bearings & reinforced axle carriers
- RX box includes 5-cell flat rechargeable RX pack
- High flow dual-stage air filter
- Polished Resonator™ dual chamber tuned pipe
- Heavy-duty reversing OptiDrive® transmission
- TRX 3.3 Racing Engine with Resonator tuned pipe
- 45+mph top speed
- Super-duty sealed driveshafts
- Installed progressive 2 long travel rockers
- EZ-Start® electric starting system (battery included)
TQi 2.4GHz with TQi Docking Base Features:
- Sleek design with internal antenna
- Docking Base connects the TQi Radio System with an iPhone or iPod touch
- Free Traxxas Link application provides visual access to real-time telemetry, customizable dashboards, fully adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates), sensitivity (exponential), end points, sub-trim, and profile customization and sharing
- Telemetry-enabled 5-channel micro-receiver with dual channel-1 inputs
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link Model Memory enabled models
- Built in Fail-Safe
- Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) Technology
- Uses only 4 AA Batteries
Length: 20.650in (525mm)
Width: Front: 16.378in (416mm) Rear: 16.476in (418.5mm)
Wheelbase: 13.7in (348mm)
Weight: RTR no fuel: 9.8lbs (4.448Kg)
Chassis: 3mm 6061-T6 Aluminum
Suspension: Fully Independent Progressive 2 Rockers
Tire Type: Talon 5.75in X 3.8in Front & Rear
Motor or Engine: TRX 3.3 Racing Engine
Radio: TQ-3 (3 channel) 2.4Ghz
Fuel Tank Capacity: 125cc
Needed To Complete:
- AA Batteries (8)
This product was added to our catalog on February 2, 2012.