Traxxas Rally RTR 1/10 4WD Rally Racer w/TQi 2.4GHz Radio, TSM, Battery & DC Charger
This version of the Traxxas Rally RTR 1/10 Scale 4WD Rally Racer features Traxxas TSM Stability Management! Also included with this kit as standard equipment are the updated Traxxas iD connectors, a TQi 2.4GHz Radio System, 8.4V 7-Cell Power Cell NiMH Battery and a DC Wall Charger.
CHARGER NOTE: The included charger requires a cigarette lighter socket found in full size vehicles to charge. If this is not your preference, Traxxas offers an adapter allowing you to charge from a standard home AC electrical socket (TRA2976).
The Traxxas 1/10 Rally delivers rally-racing excitement with its purpose-built design and innovative features. Traxxas Stability Management combined with the performance-optimized low-CG chassis combines with the proven Velineon brushless power system and full-time 4WD to unleash a world of R/C fun. The Rally delivers true multi-terrain versatility. Tackle off-road terrain with long-travel suspension, then transition to pavement with precise handling for thrilling full-power drifts. From the rush of closed-circuit rally-cross to wide-open European rally racing, the Traxxas Rally replicates the full-throttle excitement of the full-size machines and their dynamic racing style. And since rally races don't slow down for rain or snow, neither does the Traxxas Rally. Waterproof electronics allow rain-or-shine racing for even more realism and fun, with speed to match--40+mph with the included Power Cell NiMH battery, over 60+mph with an optional 3-cell Power Cell LiPo pack! The 1/10 Rally is Ready-To-Race® and Traxxas-Tough, built for versatile and exciting driving fun that could only come from Traxxas.
Traxxas Stability Management
Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) allows you to experience all the extreme power, speed, and acceleration that was engineered into the Rally 1/10 by making it much easier to control on common slippery surfaces such as loose dirt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. Punch it off the line and TSM goes to work sensing the vehicle’s direction and making steering corrections to provide straight-ahead full-throttle acceleration without fishtailing, spinouts, and loss of control. TSM also works during cornering, first making intuitive corrections to maintain your line, and then allowing you to hammer the throttle earlier in the turn for much faster exit speeds. Braking is dramatically improved as TSM works to keep you arrow straight until you come to a complete stop. TSM acts as your on-board co-pilot in the vehicle that “feels” what the vehicle is doing and makes corrections for vehicle movements that you cannot even detect, well before the vehicle gets out of control.
NOTE: The vehicle shown may not be an accurate representation of the body color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The Traxxas 1/10 Rally 4WD, model TRA74076-3 is available in four different ProGraphix color schemes; Red, Blue, Orange and Green. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
- Rally 74076-1
- Fully assembled and Ready-To-Race
- Full-time 4WD, 40+mph out-of-the-box!
- Licensed BFGoodrich Rally Gravel tires
- Includes 7-cell Traxxas Power Cell battery pack and charger
- TQi 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system
- Rigid low center of gravity chassis design
- Long-travel suspension
- Bellcrank steering system with integrated servo saver
- Powerful, efficient brushless Velineon 3500 motor
- VXL-3s waterproof electronic speed control
- Digital, high-torque, ball bearing, waterproof steering servo
- Waterproof electronics – race in dirt, mud, and water
- Blue-anodized, lightweight aluminum driveshaft
- Revo-spec sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- Patented Torque-Control slipper clutch
- Oil-filled Ultra Shocks with progressive rate springs
- Heavy Duty 4mm steel turnbuckles
- Precision high-quality hex hardware throughout
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- TQi 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Compatible with optional Traxxas Link Wireless Module (TRA6511) to access full Traxxas Link app functionality
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Includes TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (TRA6518) with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
Length: 21.7 Inches (552mm)
Front Track: 11.7 Inches (297mm)
Rear Track: 11.7 Inches (297mm)
Center Ground Clearance: 0.82 Inches (21mm)
Weight: 98.0oz (2.78kg)
Height (overall): 8.1 Inches (206mm)
Wheelbase: 12.8 Inches (324mm)
Overall Drive Ratio: 11.82 (stock, out-of-box)
Speed Control Type: VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control (waterproof)
Motor (electric): Velineon 3500 Brushless
Gear Pitch: 32
- 7-Cell 8.4V NiMH Traxxas Power Cell Battery Pack
- DC Battery Charger
- Precision Tool Set
Needed to Complete:
- (4) "AA" Battery
This product was added to our catalog on January 21, 2016.