The LaTrax Rally 1/18 incorporates precision and performance into a compact and incredibly affordable model that goes with you anywhere and is ready for fun in an instant. The LaTrax Rally is fully assembled and Ready-to-Race, with everything you need included in the package. The powerful motor, all-wheel drive, and fully independent suspension immediately transform the world beneath your feet into a racetrack. Offices, malls, sidewalks, and playgrounds are the site for your next racing challenge. Long run times and the dependable 2.4GHz radio system extend your playtime. The LaTrax Rally is built to last, protected by world-class Traxxas support, 100% parts availability, and the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty.
The LaTrax 1/18 Rally captures the distinctive look and exciting performance of a true rally car with its lowered stance, tough wide-body styling, and 12-spoke rally wheels. The model is an impressive street machine on asphalt while the fully independent suspension, full-time 4WD, and all-weather electronics carry it confidently off-road. Hang it out in the turns and hustle down the straights with the perfect blend of speed, power, and traction—4WD makes it easy to drive like a pro! The suspension system has been expertly engineered for high-performance handling right down to the coil-over friction shocks and firm, road-tuned springs. The chassis balances strength, weight, function, and style in an impressive achievement of packaging and performance optimization that's built for hours of driving fun.
High Capacity 6-volt NiMH Battery Pack with iD™
LaTrax 1/18 Rally includes an iD-equipped 6V NiMH battery and convenient AC wall outlet charger. This potent pack features heavy-duty construction, 16-gauge wires and Traxxas' exclusive patented High-Current Connector for efficient power transfer, run after run. Everything you need is in the box, even 4 AA alkaline batteries! Accessory Traxxas iD chargers (sold separately) auto-detect LaTrax/Traxxas iD-equipped batteries and automatically set and optimize charge settings for unmatched charging safety and simplicity.
Waterproof, All-Weather Electronics for No-Limits Radio Control Fun!
Waterproof, all-weather electronics open the door to new driving adventures on water-soaked racing surfaces. The 1/18 LaTrax Rally doesn't slow down for rain, puddles, ice, or snow! The waterproof servo and weather-sealed receiver box (patent pending) let you keep going, even in wet conditions that stop other cars in their tracks. It's total driving freedom!
100% Fully Assembled and Ready-To-Run
The 1/18 LaTrax Rally is fully assembled with a 2.4GHz radio system, painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and easy instructions. A LaTrax 6V rechargeable NiMH battery pack, wall outlet charger, and 4 Traxxas Power Cell AA alkaline batteries are also included. Everything you need for fun is in the box.
- Fully assembled and Ready-To-Run
- Tough, rally-inspired body design with cutting edge graphics
- Pre-glued, low-profile slick tires mounted on white, 12-spoke rally wheels
- Impact-absorbing foam front bumper
- Adjustable-height body mounts
- Waterproof, all-weather electronic speed control
- Innovative all-weather design
- Fully-proportional forward, reverse, and braking control
- Programmable with three drive profiles:
- Sport Mode – Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode – Forward / Brake
- Training Mode – 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse
- EZ-Set® push-button setup
- Multi-color LED
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Efficient, low-loss MOSFET design
- Smooth, high-frequency operation
- Powerful 370 brushed motor
- Includes LaTrax 6V 5-cell NiMH battery pack and wall outlet charger
- High-torque waterproof sub-micro steering servo
- Weather-sealed receiver box (patent pending)
- Full-time 4WD
- Front and rear gear differentials
- Front C-hub design with universal driveshafts
- Rear axle carrier with universal driveshafts
- Coil-over shocks with variable mounting positions
- 4-wheel fully independent suspension
- Fiber-composite chassis
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Quick-release battery hold-down for fast battery pack changes
- 2.4GHz transmitter
- 2-channel transmitter
- Servo reversing
- Electronic steering trim controls
- Low battery indicator
- Internal antenna
- Distinctive, ergonomic, contour grip
- Award-winning Traxxas support and parts availability
- Manufacturer Lifetime Electronics Warranty
Length: 10.4" (265mm)
Front Track: 4.17" (106mm)
Rear Track: 4.23" (107.5mm)
Weight (with battery): 19.5oz (554g)
Weight (without battery): 15.2oz (430g)
Height (overall): 3.5" (90mm)
Wheelbase: 6.5" (165.3mm)
Wheel Diameter: 1.3" (33mm)
This product was added to our catalog on May 23, 2017
Maybe I am being too picky here. It is only 110$ after all. Again, if you are bashing, nothing wrong with it other than the bushings and the servo hence the 4 stars.