Traxxas E-Revo RTR 4WD Brushless Monster Truck (Blue) w/TQi 2.4GHz Radio & TSM
The World's Most Powerful, Ready-To-Race Brushless Electric Monster Truck!
Now with Traxxas Stability Management!
Built For Brushless
Traxxas built the E-Revo for brushless power right from the start. For other companies, brushless-ready means just making some nominal provisions for battery and motor installation and letting the aftermarket develop the upgrades necessary to make it survive. Not Traxxas. They heard the call for more power, so E-Revo was tested tough for durability with brutal 6S LiPo power and intense custom-wound brushless motors. For the uninitiated, this extreme 65+mph motor monster truck is ordinarily a predictable recipe for a box full of twisted and mangled parts. Not so with the E-Revo Brushless Edition. E-Revo's driveline has been engineered to endure the kind of horsepower and punishment that's possible with today's motor and battery technology. It looks factory because it is factory, complete with a separate motor plate for clean, low-slung single motor installation.
Traxxas Stability Management
Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) allows you to experience all the extreme power, speed, and acceleration that was engineered into your E-Revo making it much easier to control on common slippery surfaces such as dusty asphalt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. Punch it off the line and TSM goes to work sensing the vehicle’s direction and making steering corrections to provide straight-ahead full-throttle acceleration without fishtailing, spinouts, and loss of control. TSM also works during cornering, first making intuitive corrections to maintain your line, and then allowing you to hammer the throttle earlier in the turn for much faster exit speeds. Braking is dramatically improved as TSM works to keep you arrow straight until you come to a complete stop.
- TSM make the vehicle easier to drive
- TSM works to stabilize the vehicle over rough and loose surfaces
- TSM dramatically improves braking performance, preventing the vehicle from spinning out
- TSM never restricts throttle (or fun!)
- TSM assistance is fully adjustable, or can be turned off
- TSM is fully compatible with Traxxas Link
Note: The vehicle shown may not be an accurate representation of the body color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The Traxxas E-Revo model TRA56086-4 is available in four different color schemes; red, blue, red-black and blue-black. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
- Traxxas Stability Management
- 30+mph with 2-7cell MiMH packs, 65+mph on 6S LiPo! (batteries sold separately)
- Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz Radio System
- Low-CG Chassis Design
- Sealed Watertight Receiver Box
- Waterproof MXL-6s Brushless Power System
- Battery Compartment Vents
- Quick Release Battery Doors
- Adjustable Battery Compartment
- Dual-Servo Steering System
- Up to 25.2 Volts of Massive Brushless Power
- Heavy-Duty 17mm Splined Aluminum Hex Hubs and Wheel Nuts
- Hard-Anodized PTFE-Coated Aluminum GTR Shocks
- Full rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Top Speed: 65+mph with optional Power Cell 3S LiPo batteries!
Length: 22.91 inches (582mm)
Front Track: 16.38 inches (416mm)
Rear Track: 16.48 inches (418.5mm)
Center Ground Clearance: 3.86 inches (98mm)
Weight: 9.2lbs (4.17kg) (w/o batteries); 10.9lbs (4.94kg) (with batteries)
Height (overall): 8.275 inches (210mm)
Wheelbase: 14.1 inches (358mm)
Front Shock Length: 87mm
Rear Shock Length: 87mm
Front Tires (pre-glued): Talon™ (5.75" x 3.8")
Rear Tires (pre-glued): Talon™ (5.75" x 3.8")
Front Wheels: 3.8" Gemini™ (black-chrome) with 17mm splined hex
Rear Wheels: 3.8" Gemini™ (black-chrome) with 17mm splined hex
Speed Control Type: MXL-6s Waterproof; Forward/Reverse/Brake
Motor (electric): Brushless, 2200kV
Gear Pitch: 32-Pitch
Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
Transmitter: TQ™ 2.4GHz Radio System
Receiver: Traxxas Stability Management (TRA6533)
Top Speed: 35+mph (65+mph w/ two 3S LiPo Batteries)
Skill Level: 2
*Battery Tray Dimensions: 156x50x29mm
*Max dimensions reflect a battery that is the length of the entire battery tray, but due to
the tray shape and design, the height and width of the battery must be decreased.
- E-Revo Brushless Edition, Ready-To-Race
- 2200kV Brushless Motor
- MXL-6s Electronic Speed Control
- TQi 2.4GHz Radio System
- Quick Start Guide
- Quality Tool Set
Needed To Complete:
- (2) Battery Packs w/Traxxas Connector (choose from two 7-Cell 8.4V NIMH Batteries, two 2S 7.4V LiPo Batteries or two 3S 11.1V LiPo Batteries)
- Compatible Battery Charger w/Traxxas Connector (must be compatible with chosen battery type)
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
This product was added to our catalog on April 17, 2017.