Traxxas E-Revo Brushless RTR Monster Truck (w/Castle Mamba,TQi 2.4GHz Radio & Ba
The Traxxas E-Revo® was designed to be “Brushless Ready.” Now, with the help of Castle Creations™, E-Revo is officially brushless equipped. Power-hungry electric monster truck racers can purchase the ground-breaking E-Revo complete with a factory-installed and programmed Castle Creations Mamba Monster™ system.
This heavy-duty setup includes Castle’s 2200kV motor for full 6S LiPo (25.2 volts max) compatibility, which gives E-Revo the ability to exceed 50mph with wheel-lifting torque and brutally quick acceleration. The Mamba Monster controller features a cooling fan and heavy-duty construction with oversized 6.5mm connectors while the motor uses a 5mm rotor shaft for added durability. Secure mounting keeps the ESC and on/off switch in place without relying on servo tape.
The E-Revo requires no modifications to handle the extra power; all of the drivetrain and transmission components were designed from the start for exactly this type of high-amp, high-rpm horsepower. Super-Duty Revo® driveshafts, Torque-Control slipper clutch, an oversized steel idler gear and rubber sealed bearings are just a few of the features that make E-Revo ready for all the horsepower you can handle.
TQi Radio System
The Traxxas® TQi™ radio system arrives with a full complement of tuning features, long-range 2.4GHz signal, and proven Traxxas reliability for rock-solid performance. It's advanced, it doesn't even need an external antenna. The TQi radio system is equipped with superior Direct Sequence Spread-Spectrum (DSSS) technology, fully programmable features, and the convenience of patent-pending Traxxas Link™ automatic model recognition. The transmitter’s easy-to-use design provides the instant, worry-free, turn-it-on-and-go driving fun you expect from Traxxas, while also delivering pro-level tuning features for those who wish to explore the expanded tuning possibilities. The Multi-Function knob on the face of the transmitter can be programmed to control a variety of functions such as steering exponential, steering and braking dual rate, and throttle trim. Other tuning options include end point adjustment, servo reversing, and sub trim adjustment. The TQi 2.4GHz transmitter pumps out a strong, clear signal for optimum range. The 13ms frame rate and near zero latency results in instant steering and throttle response along with precise, smooth control. The TQi is compatible with the optional TQi Docking Base and Traxxas Link application.
NOTE: The model shown may not be an accurate representation of the color/paint scheme you will receive. Colors are selected randomly. The Traxxas E-Revo Brushless model 5608 is available in four different colors, red, blue, black and silver. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
- Castle Creations Mamba Monster ESC
- Castle Creations Mamba Monster 2200KV Motor
- Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz high output radio
- Brushless transmission with metal center idler gear
- Unique chassis design with integrated dual battery compartments
- Quick release battery doors
- Battery cooling vents
- Scalable battery compartments from sport packs to brutal 6S LiPo power
- Smooth center skid plate shields the driveline
- Sealed receiver box protects the micro receiver from dirt, debris and moisture
- Dual digital waterproof steering servos deliver 125 oz-in of torque & 0.16-sec transit time
- Hard-anodized Teflon®-coated shock bodies with TiN coated shock shafts
- Sealed pivot ball suspension
- Sealed limited slip differentials
- Dual-servo steering system
- Hex hardware throughout
- 3.8” black chrome Gemini™ wheels
- 3.8” Talon™ tires
- Sleek pre-painted body design
- Adjustable rear wing
- Compatible with many Revo® Platinum upgrades
- Includes (2) 7 Cell 3000 NiMH Traxxas batteries
Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz Radio System Features:
- High Output signal for maximum range
- Integrated internal antenna
- Telemetry enabled 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 inputs
- Simple 2-Button Interface
- Steering trim and Multi-Function knobs
- Adjustable steering and throttle:
- Percentage (dual rates)
- Sensitivity (exponential)
- End points
- Servo reversing
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link Model Memory enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Comfortable ergonomic design
- Compatible with Exclusive TQi Docking Base
Length: 22.91 inches (582mm)
Front Track: 16.38 inches (416mm)
Rear Track: 16.48 inches (418.5mm)
Center Ground Clearance: 3.86 inches (98mm)
Weight: 135oz (3.82kg)
Height (overall): 8.275 inches (210mm)
Wheelbase: 14.1 inches (358mm)
Front Shock Length: 87mm
Rear Shock Length: 87mm
Front Tires (pre-glued): Talon™ (5.75" x 3.8")
Rear Tires (pre-glued): Talon™ (5.75" x 3.8")
Front Wheels: 3.8" Gemini™ (black-chrome)
Rear Wheels: 3.8" Gemini™ (black-chrome)
Electronic Speed Control: Castle Creations Mamba Monster (Forward/Reverse/Brake)
Motor (electric): Castle Creations Mamba Monster 2200KV
Transmission: Single-Speed (2nd gear only)
Overall Drive Ratio: 18.83 (stock, out-of-box)
Differential Type: Sealed Hardened Steel Bevel
Gear Pitch: 32-Pitch
Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Composite Nylon Tub
Brake Type: Electronic
Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
Radio System: Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz
Top Speed: 35+mph (60+mph w/ LiPo Battery)
Needed to Complete:
- 4 "AA" Batteries for Transmitter
- Charger for 8.4V Batteries
This product was added to our catalog on February 2, 2012.
Don't run the truck in stock nimhs for too long cause the batteries are overrated in amps and you will eventually damage your esc. Buy 2 sets of 2s lipo's, calibrate the esc for lipo use and you'll be blown away...3s is too much and will break something eventually. -//- Maybe the best truck i've ever own.
Lots of power, sturdy construction and ofcourse very very beautiful truck.
I have much fun on it and i really can't find any faults yet.
Watch for overgearing the slipper and the temps overall and its more that stable.
The setup is not waterproof as the e-revo so watch it on water.
Excellent support from Amainhobbies. Well done.!)
It jumps like BIIP its just amazing.
Just DONT and i do mean DONT drive it with nimh batteries its not fair to this truck, i have orderd alot of lipo's (10) so it can do some real bashing:D)
Other than that I Highly recommend. Take the time set set up the slipper folks.)