Traxxas E-Revo 16.8V RTR Monster Truck w/Traxxas Link 2.4Ghz & Batteries
The E-Revo is the most advanced electric racing monster truck ever created, and the winner of the RC Car Action Readers’ Choice Award for Best Electric Truck. And now, E-Revo is better than ever with the latest Traxxas 2.4GHz technology! Forget about crystals and frequency conflicts; the TQ 2.4GHz transmitter’s easy-to-use design provides the instant, worry-free, turn-it-on-and go driving fun you expect from Traxxas, while also delivering a full compliment of pro-level tuning features for those who wish to explore the expanded tuning possibilities. The Multi-Function knob on the face of the transmitter can be programmed to control a variety of functions such as steering exponential, steering and braking dual rate, throttle trim, and more.
The new TQ 2.4GHz system also features Traxxas Link™ automatic model recognition software, a breakthrough in “model memory” that makes it easier than ever to enjoy multiple Traxxas Link enabled models without juggling transmitters or scrolling through complex menus searching for model names. Each time the transmitter is bound to a new receiver, it saves that receiver in its memory, along with all the model settings assigned to that receiver. The next time that transmitter and any previously bound receiver (up to 20!) are switched on, the transmitter automatically recalls the settings for that receiver.
Built from the start to be electric, E-Revo harnesses all the advantages that electric power brings to the race. The proven 16.8 volt EVX-2 power system delivers massive torque through twin Titan 550 motors. Of course, E-Revo retains all the benefits of the exclusive linkage based suspension system including the most suspension travel possible, tunable progressive damping, independent ride height adjustment, and the absolute highest level of control for any situation. Hard anodized Teflon coated shocks with TiN shafts, and dual digital waterproof steering servos further sharpen the handling. Off the racetrack, E-Revo is ready for all conditions with its exclusive waterproof electronics. Only Traxxas makes it possible to run through water, mud, snow and other wet conditions.
- State of the art chassis design with integrated dual battery compartments
- Smooth center skid plate shields the driveline
- Waterproof electronics for running in water, mud, and snow.
- EVX-2 16.8-volt FWD/REV Electronic Speed Control with patent pending Training Mode
- Dual Titan® 550 motors
- Dual digital waterproof steering servos deliver 125 oz-in of torque & 0.16-sec transit time
- Hard-anodized Teflon®-coated shock bodies with TiN coated shock shafts
- Brushless-Ready transmission
- Sealed pivot ball suspension
- Sealed limited slip differentials
- 2.4GHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum clarity and control
- Exclusive Traxxas Link™ automatic model recognition (patent pending)
- Cross-bind up to 20 Traxxas Link enabled transmitters and receivers for worry-free model management
- High output signal for maximum range
- Simple two-button programming interface:
- Steering and throttle sensitivity (Expo), sub-trim, and end points
- Steering and braking dual rate
- Programmable multi-function knob
- Integrated fail-safe security
- Fast 13ms frame rate and 4-17ms latency provides instant response and precise control
- 5-channel receiver with 2 steering inputs for dual servo systems
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter
- 8.4V NiMH Battery Charger w/Traxxas Connector
This product was added to our catalog on April 8, 2010.