Traxxas E-Revo 16.8V RTR 4WD Monster Truck w/TQi 2.4Ghz Radio
The Most Advanced Electric Monster Truck. Period.
This is the Traxxas E-Revo RTR 4WD Electric Monster Truck. Featuring dual Titan 550 motors with a 16.8 Volt power system, coupled with Traxxas water-sealed electronics, a 2.4GHz TQi Radio System, and Traxxas Stability Management (TSM), the E-Revo leads the way as a masterpiece of performance.
The E-Revo comes Ready-To-Race with 16.8 volt power capacity in the proven EVX-2 power system. Dual Titan 550 motors deliver on-demand torque for wheels-up launches and top speeds over 30mph on two 7-cell NiMH battery packs. The EVX-2 is equipped with the Traxxas exclusive Training Mode feature that limits full-throttle power to 50%. In Training Mode, you can let friends who have never driven a radio controlled model try their hand with a E-Revo, worry-free.
Traxxas Stability Management (TSM)
TSM allows you to experience all the extreme power, speed, and acceleration that was engineered into your E-Revo making it much easier to control on common slippery surfaces such as dusty asphalt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. Punch it off the line and TSM goes to work sensing the vehicle’s direction and making steering corrections to provide straight-ahead full-throttle acceleration without fishtailing, spinouts, and loss of control. TSM also works during cornering, first making intuitive corrections to maintain your line, and then allowing you to hammer the throttle earlier in the turn for much faster exit speeds. Braking is dramatically improved as TSM works to keep you arrow straight until you come to a complete stop.
Note: The vehicle shown may not be an accurate representation of the body color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The Traxxas E-Revo model TRA56036-4 is available in four different color schemes; Red, Black, Grey and Blue. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
- EVX-2 16.8-volt FWD/REV electronic speed control
- EZ-Set single button programming
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage Low-Voltage Detection
- Three selectable drive profiles: Sport Mode, Race Mode, and Training Mode
- Sport Mode – Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode – Forward / Brake
- Training Mode - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patent pending)
- Dual Titan 550 motors
- Dual digital waterproof steering servos deliver 125 oz-in of torque & 0.16-sec transit time
- Innovative chassis design with integrated dual battery compartments
- Quick release battery doors
- Battery cooling vents
- Scalable battery compartments from sport packs to brutal LiPo power
- Smooth center skid plate shields the driveline
- Weather-sealed electronics for running in water, mud, and snow
- Hard-anodized PTFE-coated shock bodies with TiN coated shock shafts
- Brushless-ready transmission with metal center idler gear
- Sealed pivot ball suspension
- Sealed limited slip differentials
- Dual-servo steering system
- Hex hardware throughout
- 3.8” black chrome Gemini wheels
- 3.8” Talon tires
- Sleek pre-painted body design
- Adjustable rear wing
- Compatible with many Revo Platinum upgrades
- Traxxas innovation built in!
Length: 22.91 inches (582mm)
Front Track: 16.38 inches (416mm)
Rear Track: 16.48 inches (418.5mm)
Center Ground Clearance: 3.86 inches (98mm)
Weight: 9.5lbs (4.29kg) (w/o batteries); 11.2lbs (5.06kg) (with batteries)
Height (overall): 8.275 inches (210mm)
Wheelbase: 14.1 inches (358mm)
Front Tires (pre-glued): Talon (5.75" x 3.8")
Rear Tires (pre-glued): Talon (5.75" x 3.8")
Front Wheels: 3.8" Gemini (black-chrome)
Rear Wheels: 3.8" Gemini (black-chrome)
Speed Control Type: EVX-2 Forward/Reverse/Brake; Input voltage: 6-14 cells (7.2 to 16.8 volts DC) 4-cells (Two 2-cell) LiPo 14.8 volts
Motor (electric): Dual Titan® 550, Fan Cooled (21-turn)
Transmission: Single-Speed (2nd gear only)
Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
Radio System: TQi 2.4GHz (2-channel) with Traxxas Stability Management (TSM)
Top Speed: 30+mph
Skill Level: 2
*Battery Tray Dimensions: 156x50x29mm
*Max dimensions reflect a battery that is the length of the entire battery tray, but due to
the tray shape and design, the height and width of the battery must be decreased.
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
- (2) 7-Cell 8.4V NiMH Battery Packs or (2) 2S 7.4V LiPo Batteries w/Traxxas Connector
- Compatible Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on July 8, 2016.