Traxxas E-Maxx Brushless RTR Monster Truck w/TQi 2.4GHz, Castle Mamba, LiPos & C
This is the Traxxas E-Maxx Brushless Edition Ready-To-Run Montster Truck. The already-loaded E-Maxx Brushless Edition now includes two Power Cell LiPo batteries, two LiPo Balance Chargers, factory installed telemetry sensors, and the TQi transmitter with Docking Base as standard equipment. The two 5000mAh 3-cell LiPos unleash the full fury of the factory-installed and programmed Castle Creations Mamba Monster power system. This heavy-duty setup gives the E-Maxx wheel-lifting torque and brutally quick acceleration on the way to over 65mph—and you can prove it!
Super-Duty Revo driveshafts, Torque-Control slipper clutch, an oversized steel idler gear and rubber-sealed bearings are just a few of the features that make E-Maxx ready for all the horsepower you can handle. The Mamba Monster controller features a cooling fan and heavy-duty construction with oversized 6.5mm connectors, Traxxas High-Current Connectors, and the motor uses a 5mm rotor shaft for added durability. Traxxas’ innovative and secure speed control mount keeps the Mamba Monster controller and on/off switch in place without relying on servo tape.
This E-Maxx arrives Ready-To-Race with all the necessary telemetry sensors installed. Traxxas Link also lets you adjust the TQi’s pro-level features quickly and easily with its intuitive, high-def, touch-screen interface. While you hone performance with Traxxas Link, recharge the Power Cell LiPos with the included LiPo Balance Chargers for a perfect charge every time, no setting or programming required.
NOTE: The model shown may not be an accurate representation of the color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The Traxxas E-Maxx Brushless model TRA3908 is available in four different colors, red, blue, silver and black. If you would like a specific paint scheme, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
Only Traxxas gives you the power to unlock the full potential of the Traxxas TQi Radio System with Traxxas Link, the custom application that integrates your iPhone or iPod touch with the TQi transmitter. Gone are the clunky controls and blocky monochrome graphics of yesterday's radio systems. This powerful App gives you complete control over the operation and tuning of the E-Maxx Brushless Edition with an intuitive, high-definition graphical user interface. Traxxas Link displays real-time data including speed, RPM, temperature, and battery voltage and displays the information with stunning high-def graphics. Traxxas Link gives you the tools for exacting adjustment and superior control while always keeping you informed on your model's status and speed.
- (2) Power Cell 5000mAh 3S LiPo batteries
- (2) 2-Cell/3-Cell LiPo Balance Chargers
- Factory-installed telemetry sensors
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter with Docking Base
- Shaft-driven full-time 4WD
- 5-channel receiver with Fail Safe
- Castle Creations Mamba Monster System
- Dual digital waterproof steering servos deliver 250 oz-in of torque & 0.16-sec transit time
- Brushless Ready transmission with steel idler gear
- Torque-Control slipper clutch
- Sealed pivot ball suspension
- Sealed limited slip differentials
- Hex hardware throughout
- 3.8” Black-chrome wheels
- 17mm blue-anodized hex hubs
- Eight oil-filled Ultra Shocks
Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz Radio System Features:
- High Output signal for maximum range
- Integrated internal antenna
- Telemetry enabled 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 inputs
- Simple 2-Button Interface
- Steering trim and Multi-Function knobs
- Adjustable steering and throttle:
- Percentage (dual rates)
- Sensitivity (exponential)
- End points
- Servo reversing
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link Model Memory enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Comfortable ergonomic design
- Compatible with Exclusive TQi Docking Base
Length: 22.5 inches (571mm)
Front Track: 16.5 inches (419mm)
Rear Track: 16.5 inches (419mm)
Center Ground Clearance: 4 inches (101mm)
Weight: 154oz (4.36kg)
Height (overall): 9.5 inches (241mm)
Wheelbase: 13.2 inches (335mm)
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries
This product was added to our catalog on November 14, 2012.