Traxxas DCB M41 Widebody 40" Catamaran - Extreme Power with the Style to Match!
The Traxxas DCB M41 Widebody 40" Catamaran was built for extreme power and speed. With a powerful 6s motor this boat can reach speeds in excess of 50mph! Built with a Twin-hull catamaran design the DCB M41 can handle high speeds even in less than ideal conditions. Additionally this boat is equipped with Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) bringing another level to stability that other boats cannot match. With 6s power, off the charts stability and dependable Traxxas components leave your competition at the docks with the DCB M41 Widebody!
Traxxas has faithfully captured the incredible looks and performance of the DCB M41 in a detailed scale replica that is versatile, fun, and fast. Designed by DCB (Dave’s Custom Boats) founder Dave Hemmingson, is one of the largest full size models offered in the DCB M-Series. The full size boat with its precision sculpted design and a pair of Mercury Racing 1350 engines speeds across the water at 175mph!
- 50+mph on 6S LiPo
- 40" DCB M41 Widebody catamaran replica
- Stable Twin-hull catamaran performs across waves and smooth water
- Water-cooled, waterproof VXL-6s Marine speed control
- Traxxas High-Current Connectors (patented)
- Velineon 540XL high-output brushless motor with high flow water-cooling jacket
- Quick-release Power Module integrates power system with waterproof electronics
- Adjustable battery trays with hook-and-loop straps
- Blue-anodized aluminum rudder support, rudder, and drive strut
- Stainless steel trim tabs, and hardware
- TQi 2.4GHz radio system and 5-channel receiver
- Access the Traxxas Link app with the Traxxas Link Wireless Module (#6511) (sold separately)
- Traxxas Stability Management® (TSM) makes it easy to go fast
- Waterproof high-torque steering servo
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
- (2) 2S or 3S LiPo Battery w/iD Connector
- (1) Compatible Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on July 22, 2022