This is a pair of two Traxxas Short Course Truck Tires. Improve the traction and handling of your Slash, Slayer,and Slash 4X4 with race-proven performance. Available in standard and race proven "S1" soft compounds, this tire provides traction and control on all tracks. Standard compound is a long wearing rubber blend that will stand up to abuse on concrete and pavement, while S1 compound delivers precise steering and incredible grip for the Slash 4X4, and is ideal for improving rear bite on the 2WD Slash.
S1 Racing Compound Tire Features
- Race-proven, soft-compound rubber improves traction and cornering grip
- Realistic Traxxas Short Course tread pattern
- Performance tuned foam inserts included
- Available unmounted in pairs, or mounted on satin-chrome Slash wheels with color-molded red beadlock-style trim
- Direct fit for Slash and Slash 4X4 with specific front and rear rim offsets
- Also available with 14mm hub for Traxxas Slayer
This product was added to our catalog on November 20, 2009
and they do tend to traction roll espially on a rutty track without knowing.