Thunder Tiger K-Rock MT4 1/8 Scale Monster Truck RTR w/ESS Sound System (Gray)
The Thunder Tiger K-Rock MT4 is a trail blazing all-terrain armored truggy. K-ROCK features advanced and robust chassis construction, with an LED light bucket equipped roll cage and factory installed ESS Sound System. This 100% factory assembled monster is ready to leave a mark anywhere it goes!
- Quick-Access Big Volume Battery Case (165mm*52mm*35mm): The K-ROCK battery tray allows you to easily install the battery, positioned near the center of the vehicle. This reduces the moment of inertia and improves handling.
- Accepts two 3S Li-Po Batteries: Compatible with 3S Li-Po batteries and up to 5000mAh, supplies the K-ROCK power to race.
- Durable Integrated Chassis: The integration of the battery tray and RX box keeps the compartment away from the dust and offers protection for the electronics. The chassis, enhanced by Twin AL Reinforced Bars, makes the structure sturdier than ever!
- R-Pin with Rubber Body Clip Holder: Prevents scratches when you are trying to pull the R-pin out. Also adds strength to the body around the body post holes.
- Realistic Roll Cage: The protective roll cage protects the scale driver and adds realism.
- Water-proof RX Box: For an extra measure of protection, the sealed receiver box keeps itself away from the dust and water.
- 17mm Aluminum Durable Hub: 17mm aluminum driven hub provides the most traction through the hi-torque driving.
- Electroplated Wheels: In order to improve the slipping problem, the rims of K-Rock has been updated to vacuum metalizing.
- K-ROCK Wheelie bar: A vital part of the truck, the wheelie bar helps stable backflip to be done while jumping violently in the air.
- 5 Bucket Realistic Baja Light Set: The design of the light bar offers your vehicle cool scale looks and each light bucket can be upgraded to an LED set.
- Scale Driver: To make it more realistic, the K-Rock’s interior design and the driver is also part of the scale details design.
Wheel Base: 360mm
Weight: 5,540 g
Motor: IBL40/20 2000KV
This product was added to our catalog on December 18, 2017.