Thunder Power G6 "Pro Race" 3S Hard Case Li-Poly Battery w/Deans Connector 65C (11.1V/5300mAh)
Additionally, Thunder Power G6 batteries are capable of being charged at rates up to 6C+ (with approved charger), for ultra-fast charge times of as little as 10 minutes or less, with no loss in their cycle life and power delivery. Their incredibly low resistance cells capable of 65C continuous discharge rates, and factory-installed Deans Ultra Plug connector offer the minimum resistance possible for maximum power and performance in even the most demanding racing applications.
- Assembled in USA using IR, capacity and voltage matched cells for maximum performance and cycle life
- The most-powerful and longest-lasting series of LiPo batteries released to date for surface vehicle applications
- Factory-installed Deans Ultra Plug connector
- Thunder Power balance connector and leads compatible with all TP balancers and chargers with balancers (also compatible with other balancers when using appropriate adapter cable)
- Impact-resistant, hard-case housing with carbon fiber finish for added protection and improved durability throughout a variety of driving conditions
- Innovative housing and wire lead routing design allows wire leads to be positioned flush with the top or end of battery for easy installation in nearly every vehicle
- ROAR approved for use at ROAR sanctioned races and events
Series: Pro Race
Type: Lithium Polymer
Voltage: 11.1V nominal
Weight: 447g (each)
Dimensions (LxWxH): 138.0x46.5x35mm
Maximum Continuous Discharge: 345A (65C)
Maximum Burst Discharge: 689A (130C)
NOTE: When using high energy Li-Polymer Batteries, please do not
over-discharge or over-charge batteries as this will result in over
heated batteries. Discharging capacity can't exceed 80% of the max
capacity of the pack after full charging to ensure a good cycle
performance. It is recommended to fully charge a brand new battery
before using and only discharge the battery 50% for first 5 cycles.
Always set a low voltage warning on ESC (End voltage cannot be lower
than 3.2v per cell). Do not use a battery that has too low a voltage.
Do not expose batteries to sunshine or store/charge batteries at the temperature above 35°C or in a closed car. The high temperature environment could cause damage to the pack or make it burst. If the battery becomes hot while fast charging, high current discharging or driving, do not charge the battery until it has cooled completely. Wait about 20 mins, then inspect prior to recharging.
This product was added to our catalog on October 20, 2010.