Thunder Power G6 "Pro Race" 1S Hard Case Li-Poly Battery w/Deans Connector 65C (3.7V/5400mAh)
And now Thunder Power RC is excited to introduce the all-new 5300mAh G6 Pro Race 65C series batteries as the latest addition to the proven industry-leading Race Series battery line-up. Featuring exclusive Generation 6 chemistry that offers the lowest possible internal resistance (IR) – up to 40% lower than similar class batteries from previous generations – they deliver more power while staying cooler and offering more cycle life and longevity than ever before. They’re also capable of being charged at rates up to 6C+*, for ultra-fast charge times of as little as 10 minutes or less, with no loss in their incredible cycle life and power delivery.
The all-new 5400mAh G6 Pro Race 65C series batteries are available in 1S 3.7V configurations perfect for use in 1/12th and 1/10th scale ‘pan’, oval, World GT and similar class cars. ROAR-approved versions with wire leads and a Deans® Ultra Plug® connector (THP54001SP65D) or built-in (internal/inboard) 4mm bullet connectors (THP54001SP65B) are available so you can choose the version best suited for your stock or modified setup with connect and go compatibility.
This product is not intended for use by children under 14 years of age without direct adult supervision.
- Exclusive Generation 6 chemistry and 65C continuous/130C burst discharge rate capability offers the lowest possible internal resistance for maximum power delivery
- Deliver more power while staying cooler offering industry-leading cycle life and longevity
- Proudly assembled in the USA using premium quality cells strictly matched by IR, capacity and voltage
- Fully supported and backed by Thunder Power RC with a full 2-year warranty
- Type: LiPo
- Capacity: 5400mAh
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Weight: 5.5 oz (156g)
- Configuration: 1S
- Length: 3.62 in (92mm)
- Width: 1.83 in (46.5mm)
- Height: 0.73 in (18.5mm)
- Application: 1/12th and 1/10th scale ‘pan’, oval, World GT and similar class cars
- Maximum Continuous Discharge : 65C
- Maximum Burst Discharge : 130C
- Maximum Continuous Current : 351A
This product was added to our catalog on November 24, 2010.