The Think Tank FPV Session Backpack (Updated with Laptop Sleeve), is a sleek and smaller storage option for your Drones, & Accessories. Featuring a well thought out "shelving" system, the tiered layers offer pilots sections of "priority" items to have access too. Commonly the FPV Session is set up in a way so that when zipped open, you only need access to the top two shelves within the bag. Of course however, in the event you need additional gear, additional layers of shelves are included allowing pilots to pack all their essential gear with them for their next FPV outing, race, or freestyle session with friends.
While not as versatile as the HeliPak, the FPV Session is an excellent choice for pilots who are looking to keep their FPV Gear in a smaller, and easy to travel with solution.
- Fits 1-4 quads on the front of the backpack or with props removed
- Interior fits a radio transmitter, FPV goggles, 8-15 batteries, antenna, props, spare parts, a small to medium tripod, folding chair, water bottle, etc.
- Unique layout keeps all your components contained and accessible while you fly, and be ready to pack-up quickly
- Adjustable interior “shelves” allow a custom fit for your specific configuration
- Interior compartments organize all your gear needed for a session
- International and domestic carry-on size compatible
- Dedicated top compartment keep your radio transmitter and FPV goggles at the ready
- Elastic pockets for multiple batteries
- Elastic straps are perfectly sized for an antenna, tools, or small items needed quickly
- YKK RC Fuse zippers, 420D high-density and velocity nylon fabric and nylon webbing for long-lasting durability in rough conditions
- Large interior pocket fits a Li-Po Safe bag (sold separately) full of batteries when traveling
- External webbing daisy chains and buckles for easily attaching drones or even a small folding chair to the front of the bag
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Internal mesh pockets for tools and small accessories: rotor blades, screwdriver, cables, etc.
- Side pockets fit a small tripod or water bottles
- Adjustable harness with air-channel, height adjustable sternum strap and a removable webbing waistbelt allowing travel into remote areas
- Rain cover included to protect your gear in inclement weather. Stows away inside bottom front pocket when not in use.
- Radio transmitter
- Laptop (Up to 15")
- FPV goggles
- 8-15 batteries
- Antenna, props and spare parts
- Small to medium tripod
- Folding chair
- Water bottle
NOTE: All the items discussed in "What Fits" are sold separately
Exterior Dimensions: 12.2” W x 20” H x 6.5” D (31 × 50.8 × 16.5cm)
Internal Dimensions: 11.5” W x 19.5” H x 6” D (29.2 × 49.5 × 15.2cm)
Weight: 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)
NOTE: Accessories pictured are not included, and are sold separately.
This product was added to our catalog on April 14, 2017