This is an optional Tekno RC Lower Shock Mount Screw Set, including two clockwise threaded screws and two counter clockwise screws.
Ensure that your shock screws never come loose with these CW and CCW shock mount screws. These screws also feature a dimple for easy droop/shock length measurements. Rather than threading the screws all the way, each screw features a shoulder that fits more precisely into the pivot ball on the shock rod end. This reduces slop and reduces wear on the pivot ball compared to a fully threaded screw. They are CNC machined from high quality steel then hardened for durability. The black screws have CW threads and install on the front left and rear right shocks. The silver screws have CCW threads and install on the front right and rear left shocks. A perfect upgrade for your EB/NB48 and SCT410/EB48SL.
- CW and CCW threads will not loosen during a race.
- Machined dimple for easier droop measurements.
- Partially threaded to reduce slop and reduce wear on pivot balls.
- CNC machined steel construction, hardened for durability
- Easily identifiable CW/CCW (black/silver)
- Uses a 5.5mm nut driver to install
NOTE: These are not compatible with the ET or NT48, however they are compatible with many other vehicles on the market.
This product was added to our catalog on December 19, 2014
Ever since using these, I do not have any problems with shock screws getting loose in the A-Arms. It is cheap and effective investment!