The Tekno EB410 Rear Carbon Fiber Shock Tower provides racers with a tuning option to horizontally mount your camber link positions. If you’re interested in experimenting with rear shocks in front of the arms, this tower provides horizontal camber link locations that keep the geometry correctly proportioned. It shares the same shock mounting positions and is a direct replacement for TKR6582C or the original composite TKR6581 (Rear). TKR6583C can also be used if you want to switch back to vertical camber link positions.
- High-quality CNC machined carbon fiber construction
- Factory recommended horizontal camber link locations
- Compatible with the original vertical camber link locations
- Super lightweight at only 9 grams (stock tower is 11g)
- Incredibly durable 4mm thick CF material
- Lowers the COG of your vehicle to improve handling
Thursday, Aug 23 2018 (about 2 years ago)
Tekno RC EB410 Rear Carbon Fiber Shock Tower
This part allows for a vital modification for the EB410: flipping the shocks to the front of the arms. To complete the modification, you'll need the Raceform sway bar mount which mounts where the stock rear camber plate mounts. Moving the shocks to the front of the arm and mounting the camber link on the back of this shock tower puts the rear drive shaft and rear camber link parallel which is vital in 1/10 scale racing. With this mod, my buggy is better on all aspects of cornering especially on tight turns. Additionally, the car jumps and lands much more consistently. I find that I can "scrub" and "whip" with ease.